Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB- 68 Fan Shroud for 427/390 Car

68BigBlock

Corvette
1968 Corvette Coupe- 427/390
;help;help Hello -- I am in need of an original fan shroud and extension for an early edition (April car) 427 big block/ 390HP car. No air.

If anyone has either or both you'd like to part with --- please advise.

Also--I'm struggling finding a source that shows a close-up / real photo of how this set up looks in its original state --- showing shroud, mounting bracket on top, extension, etc. If anyone has an original set up on your 68 BB car I would appreciate it immensely if you could take a few digital pics of this set up and email them to me.

My email is Brian_Freeman@irco.com

Appreciate the help in advance-- just completed a complete ground up rebuild of the original engine -- looking to get her back on the road soon -- need shroud components to complete the job! :thumb

Good luck. Original parts are likely to be very difficult to find.

The assembly instruction manual (AIM) shows the installation and lists the original part numbers.

If memory serves, there are two halves to the shroud, the ring, and an extension ring for AC cars.

:)

Good luck. Original parts are likely to be very difficult to find.

The assembly instruction manual (AIM) shows the installation and lists the original part numbers.

If memory serves, there are two halves to the shroud, the ring, and an extension ring for AC cars.

:)

Found one-- NOS --- still in box after all this time.:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom