Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB: 94 or newer auto Vette

Nightshark

Corvette
2006 Monterey Red Coupe
I am looking for a 94 or newer Corvette in the NH area. I can travel a little (bordering states - MA, VT, ME) , but I just got back from vacation and would not be able to take more time off from work to go much further accross the country.

Requirements and preferences;

Must be automatic. Prefer Coupes, but will definitely consider convertibles. Will consider any color combination, but I prefer interior colors other than black. Prefer under 90k miles. Vette must be well cared for and have everything working, especially AC.

I am a former Vette owner and wish to be again. I promise to give a great home to whichever Corvette I end up buying. It will be well taken care of and always garaged.

Unfortunately I only have up to $9500 to spend right now. If you have a car within this price range, meeting the loose criteria I descrbed above and would like to sell it to someone who will take excellent care of it. Then please send me an email (I will get it much faster then if you post it here). Include as much detail as you can including condition, color, miles, options, price, and pictures if available. Also let me know where you are located. As I said, I will not be able to travel too far. If you are far away (out of New England), then I would not be able to buy it unless you could deliver it to me.

Thanks,
Rob

robertlemon@sharkutech.com

After having no good luck looking for a C4, and having two deals fall through (one after I had made plans to travel to get the car), I have decided to go a little more into debt (yuck) and try to find a good deal on a C5 instead.

Good luck in your search. Personally I would prefer a very nice early C4 for about $10,000 than a questionable C5. I have spent several thousand in getting my 87 to where its presentable and reliable. The 88 up models have several improvements that the 87 back don't have.

View attachment 8788

View attachment 8789

View attachment 8790

View attachment 8791

View attachment 879293 coupe white with gray interior in great shape , new black leather seats and foams,auto, It has the delteq upgrade so no opti to worry about, 2000 c5 5 spokes on it decent tread run flats ,new weather stripping , new headlights, new battery, new antenna everything else is stock . Paint is in excellant condition, very small stress mark in front bumber around license plate area, hardly noticeable, targa top has typical stress marks that is visible on the inside only, not on the outside, has the bose radio with tape and cd player, i do not know if the cd player works I never had a disk in it but if you are interested I will put one in to see if it does, both seats are powered, the drivers seat does adjust up and down but not while your seated in it, passenger side works perfectly, these seats can be swapped. also the seats have the special stitching on them which commemerates the anniversary year, all 93's have this. the car is kept in garage with car cover. also comes with the passive keyfob that opens or closes the car when you are within 5 foot of it. 76,000 miles, asking 10,000.00. I am located in Pottstown, Pa. 20 miles from Philadelphia.

Let me know if you are interested

Joe
Vettes4evr@comcast.net

I have a torch red 95 with tan interior and chrome sawblades. If you are interested you can pm or email me. I would even be willing to meet you some where close.

Brett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom