Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

wtb centerbolt valve covers

dustpusher

I would like to find some centerbolt valve covers for my 88.If anyone has any.
Thanks for your time Dave

Are yours Plastic or Aluminum??

I would like to find aluminum ones.Thanks for your time
Give me a day or two!! I think I have a Nice set or two stashed in one of my storage units!!:upthumbs

Thanks for the reply.Let me know what you want for a set if you do. Thanks again Dave

I have a set that were used on a pair of vortec heads. They are aluminum and black in color, with CHEVROLET in red on the center of them.

I have 2 sets of centerbolt C4 corvette valve covers. off a 87 and a 89. both sets are as they were when removed so they would need to be cleaned up before you could use them. the emblem is missing on eather set.you most likely would need to get one from mid ameraca or other after market sorce. 100.00 plus shipping sound fair. :)

Would you be able to get pics of them?If so that would be great.Thanks for your replys. Dave

Would you be able to get pics of them?If so that would be great.Thanks for your replys. Dave
Dave, took some pics of them today but cannot figure how to post them.
how do you post them?:W thanks echoecho11

trying to attach pic of valve covers. C4 valve covers and new set of C4 Alum. heads

:boogie some times I'm too Proud of myself :cool.

Dave In case you are wondering why I'm selling valve covers I'm going to attach a pic of the 17k motor that they came off of. It is in a 27 roadster that I'm building.

:boogie some times I'm too Proud of myself :cool.

Dave In case you are wondering why I'm selling valve covers I'm going to attach a pic of the 17k motor that they came off of. It is in a 27 roadster that I'm building.

I have a old set of Corvette valve covers I would love to use on a TPI engine. How did you address the oil fil and pvc issues?
thanks
Craigsr

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom