Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB:L-82 Valve Covers for '79

Greekman

Corvette
'67 327/350-'73 LS4-'76 L48-'79 L82
Wanted:Set of L-82 valve covers for '79 Corvette. Must be original no repos and in excellent condition. These valve covers are aluminum black with polished fins.

Thanks,

Thanks Greg, I will call my Chevy dealer on Monday.

Bob, The Last Detail in their online catalog they show the part and is listed "Not Available".

I have located some used ones, but have not gone and looked at them yet. Will also have an ad in the next edition of the NCRS "Driveline".

I am also looking for a L-82 aluminum intake manifold part # 14007377. This part number should be on the bottom side of the manifold.

Also does anyone know if this intake manifold will fit a GM Crate engine "Goodwrench 350" and have all the nesscessary connections for temp senors, EGR valves etc?.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Greekman said:
Bob, The Last Detail in their online catalog they show the part and is listed "Not Available".

I have located some used ones, but have not gone and looked at them yet. Will also have an ad in the next edition of the NCRS "Driveline".

I am also looking for a L-82 aluminum intake manifold part # 14007377. This part number should be on the bottom side of the manifold.

Also does anyone know if this intake manifold will fit a GM Crate engine "Goodwrench 350" and have all the nesscessary connections for temp senors, EGR valves etc?.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
I have a 79 L-82 that I can sell alot of the stuff you need. I'll just replace it with something less stock. :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom