Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTT 2007 Caddy CTS for C5 Z06

cjlaw73

Corvette
1997 Black MN6 Coupe
Totalled my Vette and was left with my Caddy CTS, that I was actually about to sell before loosing the Vette (literally was scheduled to sign over the paper work two days after the accident in my Vette). Should be getting back insurance money within a couple of days. Fiance knows I want to get another Vette but would like us to get rid of the Caddy first.

Its a 2007 Cadillac CTS, Now at 32,0XX Miles. Excellent condition. (Any of my CF friends would insist that it looks as good as the Vettes I have owned.
thumbsup.gif
) Extended 6 yr/100,000 mile warranty from GM fully transferrable to buyer at no cost (I think it has about 4.5 to 5 years left on the 6 year portion of warranty). Was originally selling due to job change. Its a great car that I would love to keep, but if I want back in another Vette, I need to unload. It has the 3.6L Engine, Gray w/ charcoal interior, wood trim with chrome accents. Automatic trans with "manumatic"-type, clutchless shift option. Power locks, windows, and driver's seat. Moon roof, am/fm stereo with cd. Dual climate control. Garage kept until recent move (April 2008). Very quick and comfortable car. Car is located in Marlton, NJ right off of Rt 70 and 73 intersection. I had bought it while I lived in VA (hence the VA tags) and will most likely transfer the tags to NJ shortly.

If interested please e-mail Charlie at cjlaw73@yahoo.com. Not sure how often I'll be able to check here.

Here are some pics:

DSCF0094-1.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0091-1.jpg

DSCF0071-1.jpg

DSCF0072.jpg

I deleted the links to the non-vendor websites, as per our Terms of Service. If you are interested in advertising on the CAC, please contact Rob, our site admin.

Thank you,
Jason

Good luck with that

Actually have had several offers on another forum. Guess you haven't noticed what the average C5 Z is worth nowadays.:eyerole

If you have nothing postive to say or aren't helping advance the sale, do us both a favor and just move on.:bash

As stated my reply said good luck it seems are the one bashing with you quip of a response,but as you explained you have received several responses and you still have the car so that tells me something again good luck with that :beer

Actually have had several offers on another forum. Guess you haven't noticed what the average C5 Z is worth nowadays.:eyerole

If you have nothing postive to say or aren't helping advance the sale, do us both a favor and just move on.:bash

As stated my reply said good luck it seems are the one bashing with you quip of a response,but as you explained you have received several responses and you still have the car so that tells me something again good luck with that :beer

Gentlemen,
Just a friendly request that this thread be kept argument free. I'm not saying anyone has done anything wrong, but the above two quotes got my attention for the potential to be there. CJLaw73 has every right to put this offer out, and just because he hasn't gotten a reply in this thread that says, "I'll take this deal," doesn't mean he isn't getting PM's inquiring about it.

Good luck with your offer, CJLaw73, and if you do find someone who takes your offer, we'd appreciate an update telling us.

:)

-Patrick

My apologies if any of the remarks here were taken the wrong way. :beerEnlight of the two back-to-back responses, they appeared to have been a jab.

To answer the other comment, yes the car is still available. 3 of the replies I have received were to trade up for 01 or 02 Zs with north of 40 or 50k miles and the individuals thought that they could get over $25k for their car. I realize that my Caddy has dropped in value somewhat in this economy and I am more than willing to supplement the value of my car with cash, if the person I am trading with is equally realistic about the value of their car. I have contacted several people who recently bought similar Zs (01 and 02 with roughly 40k miles) and they were sold for around $20 - $21.

I also had a couple of offers on modded MN6 coupes (which I will continue to consider if they are manual trannys), but one had an unusual custom paint color and the other had a Carfax/Service report that clearly showed that the car was one of the unlucky 01 oil consumption-issue cars.

I really have no immediate need to sell/trade the car, so I haven't been all that aggressive. Matter of fact, up until the recent responses here I could not tell you the last time I updated this ad. I'm geeting married in a couple of months and I hoped to trade up and pay off a Vette in a couple fo years before we decided to have kids. (That was the plan before I totalled my last Vette on the track.) I'm sure my bride-to-be is secretly hoping we get no replies and keep the Caddy.;LOL

Again, my apologies if I took things wrong. Patrick, thanks for stepping in to ensure it remained civil.:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom