Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTT 91 ZF6 for a 91 A4

C4VetteGuyOKC

Corvette
1991 Bright Red Coupe
Ok guys, I really didn't think it would come to this, but I gotta get outa this car. Everything that I drive, from my work vehicle, to my pickup, to my Vette has a manual tranny, and I'm just sick and tired of shifting, period. There are no issues with this 91, and in fact, on a 10 scale, it's a strong 9 to 9.5 both cosmeticly, and mechanically. It needs nothing
My only requirements for a trade are:

1. Any interested person should be in a surrounding state, ie: Tx., Ks., NM, Mo., and be willing to meet at a halfway point.

2. Any possible trade should be in line with comparable odometer reading.

3. Any color is acceptable, except black.

Scroll down for pics.
Thanks for looking!

1991 L98
Six Speed Transmission
69,636 miles
No engine mods, completely stock.
Red/Red Interior
Both Tops
Both seats are power
Electronic Climate Control
AC converted to R134
Bose Gold System (CD Player doesn't work, but I have a freshly rebuilt OEM Bose Gold CD/Cassette Radio to go back in it included with the car)
New Wagner "Quiet Ride" Ceramic brakes, half shaft U-Joints, Tires/Wheels
Tinted Windows
IMMACULATE inside and out
Clear Title
Questions? Call me at 405-213-9316

Click on thumbnails to enlarge.>>>>More pics sent on request.<<<<

I would love to have a 6-spd...but you would not want to trade with me, unfortunately.

The funny thing is that I have a Red on Red '92 automatic, but my vette is in no where near the condition of yours! Beautiful...simply beautiful!!

I just got mine, and mine needs a hell of a lot of TLC to get her back into the shape like yours!

Good luck on finding a trade you want!

stearnman said:
I would love to have a 6-spd...but you would not want to trade with me, unfortunately.

The funny thing is that I have a Red on Red '92 automatic, but my vette is in no where near the condition of yours! Beautiful...simply beautiful!!

I just got mine, and mine needs a hell of a lot of TLC to get her back into the shape like yours!

Good luck on finding a trade you want!

Thanks!:beer

C4VetteGuyOKC said:
I know this question probably has an obvious answer (like price "bumped down"), but I'd like someone to explain what "bump" stands for. I asked this once before and I don't believe I ever got an answer. Thanks in advance,

-John

Me too. And ttt. What in the world does that mean?

Rich K

JJS said:
I know this question probably has an obvious answer (like price "bumped down"), but I'd like someone to explain what "bump" stands for. I asked this once before and I don't believe I ever got an answer. Thanks in advance,

-John

When you wish to have your post brought back up the top because it may have been idle. Typing “bump” will place your post back at the top so that more people/new viewers can see the post.

Some may use the ^^^ or ttt (to the top), means the same thing.

B17Crew
:w

What kind of mufflers are those??

B17Crew said:
When you wish to have your post brought back up the top because it may have been idle. Typing “bump” will place your post back at the top so that more people/new viewers can see the post.

B17Crew

Thanks B17. The answer wasn't as obvious as I would have thought! -John

B17Crew said:

B17Crew
It is my understanding that you do not have to type bump to move the post back to the top of the forum. Any new post will automatically send it to the top as the most recent post. So typing anything will bring it back to the top. Just wanted to clear any misunderstandings if they arise. It is good to see forum members helping one another. Craig

vetteboy86 said:
It is my understanding that you do not have to type bump to move the post back to the top of the forum. Any new post will automatically send it to the top as the most recent post. So typing anything will bring it back to the top. Just wanted to clear any misunderstandings if they arise. It is good to see forum members helping one another. Craig

Craig, you’re right, thanks for catching that! :upthumbs

B17Crew

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom