Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z16 Roll Call

Z16#952

Corvette
1958 & 2004 Z06 CE
Now that the Z16 Forum is no longer in existence, I was wondering if there are any Z16 owners on this Forum. I own #952. I purchased the car new in October of 2004. I like everything about this car. I just haven't been able to drive it as much as I'd like. I recently retired from my full time job, so I have been enjoying the Z a lot more recently. If there are any more of these Zs on here, please reply with your production number if you know it. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Don.

Now that the Z16 Forum is no longer in existence, I was wondering if there are any Z16 owners on this Forum. I own #952. I purchased the car new in October of 2004. I like everything about this car. I just haven't been able to drive it as much as I'd like. I recently retired from my full time job, so I have been enjoying the Z a lot more recently. If there are any more of these Zs on here, please reply with your production number if you know it. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Don.

#1689 present and accounted for...
:w

P7130143.jpg

Nice car Jim. Good not know I have some company here.

#1156 new owner I believe 4th

#1624 according to build sheet and search (but the special Vette dealership claims it's earlier)
Just put 20K miles on it as second owner. Plus I get to race my "old mans" original Viper up the mountains!

We are pretty well spread out but it would be nice to get as many of these cars as possible together sometime for a reunion. Maybe at the NCM. I will be there this year for the twentieth anniversary of the museum. Hope to see some of you there.

We are pretty well spread out but it would be nice to get as many of these cars as possible together sometime for a reunion. Maybe at the NCM. I will be there this year for the twentieth anniversary of the museum. Hope to see some of you there.

We'll be there for the Bash in April... :w

It would be something to have a bunch of Z16's gathered for an NCM pic.
How could we tell our cars apart? VIN's on the windshields?

:beer

It would be something to have a bunch of Z16's gathered for an NCM pic.
How could we tell our cars apart? VIN's on the windshields?

:beer

These cars are like horses, you can always spot your own in the herd.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom