Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z16 Shark attack video

8 vettes

Wow, I thought that was pretty cool. How did you ever get 8 of you together. I have a hard time trying to find one other mag red. good editing..

Awesome!! :upthumbs

I hope to join that club some day too...

I think it's amazing how you got so many Z16's together! You guys ever make it out to the track?

Edmond said:
I think it's amazing how you got so many Z16's together! You guys ever make it out to the track?

Nope we haven't been to the track yet. These guys were from all over Texas. We have about 12 Z16's just in the Houston area. There's 2 within 3 miles of mine.:D

Nice vid!

So who is the tall white guy?? :D

I clicked and the video screen opened but nothing came up... :cry

-Mac

Very cool!
I loved the recurring shark theme ... the shot across the top of the hoods all raised, like a bunch of fins... the schools of Z16's in the side mirror ... nice.

Mac said:
I clicked and the video screen opened but nothing came up... :cry

-Mac
I'm with you Mac, another website falls prey to the government blocking tools

MsSchroder said:
Very cool!
I loved the recurring shark theme ... the shot across the top of the hoods all raised, like a bunch of fins... the schools of Z16's in the side mirror ... nice.

I'm glad you noticed the hoods, it was intentional. The mirror photo is one of my favorites.

dsc02990122fl.jpg

dsc03027123cg.jpg

Hi Z06Nut - Nice vid - very interesting seeing all those lined up together - cool vid! Thanks for sharing it!best regards - mqqn

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom