Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport SO - Has anyone placed their order for a 2010 Grand Sport yet?

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.
I haven't, but a Corvette club member friend of mine just ordered one. He expects Museum delivery in late January or early February. :thumb

2010 gs

Found a dealer in Florida with very aggressive pricing. They do not keeo them is stock, just orders them. If you are interested, send me a line and I will be happy to give you the details!
:L

Traded in my wife's 2005 coupe two weeks ago and ordered a crystal red Grand Sport convertible. 3LT, cashmere interior, beige top, embroidered flags on seats, automatic and optional exhaust. Dealer checked status yesterday and it's supposed to be built the first week of January.

Pretty much like that one. Only my wife doesn't like chrome wheels, so we're getting the standard, silver painted wheels. Also, with painted wheels, next time I hit a curb with one, I can touch it up myself (I've had experience!).

Corvetts rebates----yeah maybe

Recieved a loyalty certificate from GM for $1,000 to be used on top of any rebates already offered. Certificate good 1/1/10 to 2/1/10. Ordered my 2010 GS which is being built the week of 1/11/10. Well the car will be built then sitting in Bowling Green untill they fill up a truck going to the dealer. Called GM and told them the situation, their reply is "well we hope the car gets to the dealer before 2/1/10. If it does not there is nothing they can do. After 2 Vetts, 3 SAABs, I think I am loyal..... R-they?????

(Maybe some one from GM will read this, maybe):mad

rkoblin -
Funny, my Grand Sport is supposed to be built 1/11 also (code 3400 since 12/23/09). I was at the dealer yesterday and with the new GM employee pricing starting January 5 (I'm retired GM) the price of my GS went up $304. So I hope mine also comes before the end of the month. With the loyality rebate, my price would be almot $700 less than I contracted for.

recieved a loyalty certificate from gm for $1,000 to be used on top of any rebates already offered. Certificate good 1/1/10 to 2/1/10. Ordered my 2010 gs which is being built the week of 1/11/10. Well the car will be built then sitting in bowling green untill they fill up a truck going to the dealer. Called gm and told them the situation, their reply is "well we hope the car gets to the dealer before 2/1/10. If it does not there is nothing they can do. After 2 vetts, 3 saabs, i think i am loyal..... R-they?????

(maybe some one from gm will read this, maybe):mad

once the dealer has the vin # they should be able to do paperwork, even if car is in route- your also lucky time wise- i orderded mine on oct 26 th and wasn't seculed to be built till the week of 1-4-10.

recieved a loyalty certificate from gm for $1,000 to be used on top of any rebates already offered. Certificate good 1/1/10 to 2/1/10. Ordered my 2010 gs which is being built the week of 1/11/10. Well the car will be built then sitting in bowling green untill they fill up a truck going to the dealer. Called gm and told them the situation, their reply is "well we hope the car gets to the dealer before 2/1/10. If it does not there is nothing they can do. After 2 vetts, 3 saabs, i think i am loyal..... R-they?????

(maybe some one from gm will read this, maybe):mad

once the dealer has vin # they should be able to do paperwork, even if car is still in route. Your lucky time wise, i ordered mine on oct. 26 and got a build date of 1-4-10 (ouch)

Anyone taken delivery yet?

Driving impressions vs. the Z51?

"well we hope the car gets to the dealer before 2/1/10. If it does not there is nothing they can do". After 2 Vetts, 3 SAABs, I think I am loyal..... R-they?????

(Maybe some one from GM will read this, maybe):mad

Sounds like a classic "bait and switch" coming right from the top. And yes, there certainly is "something they can do", and actually very easily. I think their loyalty has already been established by that ridiculous statement. Hope it all works out for you despite GM's attitude.

OK guys, this thread is getting off-topic. Please take your comments and views on the loyalty rebate etc to the C6 general discussions so it's available to the entire C6 community. Thanks

I contacted the Bowling Green plant this morning and they confirmed my Grand Sport convertible was built yesterday (1/14). They said it should be loaded on a truck, headed my way, by the end of next week. I should have it before the end of the month. I contacted my salesman this morning and he was even able to get my VIN number. Now I'm getting excited!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom