Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F*S* Brand New Pair of G/Yr M&S Rear EMT'S 275/40/18 PHOTOS *********

mrm1149

Corvette
2000 Pewter coupe
These Have Been SOLD..thank you.
This is a new, never mounted pair of rear 275/40/18 Goodyear M&S runflats that I intended to use on the '98 but sold that C5. Won't be using these on the 2000 and have decided to let them go to a new home. I recall paying about $760 for this pair...........$454 plus actual shipping to your zip Paypal or postal money order please.
DSCN8092.jpg

DSCN8093.jpg

Great guy to deal with. I've bought several items from him including sets of tires.

Free bump.

BTW: I'm mulling this over. I have my GY M&S EMTs on right now and I'm deciding if I'm going to keep the C5 through next winter. If I do I'll need new rear M&Ss and this is a GREAT deal.

Great guy to deal with. I've bought several items from him including sets of tires.

Free bump.

BTW: I'm mulling this over. I have my GY M&S EMTs on right now and I'm deciding if I'm going to keep the C5 through next winter. If I do I'll need new rear M&Ss and this is a GREAT deal.
Good to see you on here PreacherNutshot , appreciate the kind comment:thumb

Adjusted price down....really just need to move these out of my basement.

I'll add my praises too. Mike is a good guy and you can bet you'll get what he says you'll get - at a reasonable price!

BTW... wish I could take 'em off your hands but I just put 2 new rear tires on my C5 between Thanksgiving and Christmas!

:wJane Ann

I'll add my praises too. Mike is a good guy and you can bet you'll get what he says you'll get - at a reasonable price!

BTW... wish I could take 'em off your hands but I just put 2 new rear tires on my C5 between Thanksgiving and Christmas!

:wJane Ann
appreciated Jane Ann, love your Vette photos!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom