Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Replacement Door Stickers

ICOMP

Corvette
2007 Black Z51 Coupe and 2004 Magnetic Red Coupe
We recently had to have the driver side door replaced on our '07 Z51. The repair shop did a fantastic job, but said there was no way to get reproduction / replacement factory door stickers to bring the car back to its original condition. Does anyone know if these can be ordered from GM and if so what the procedure is? I've attached photos for reference...Thanks in advance

ICOMP

I remember they were passing out the UAW/GM stickers at plant tours a couple years ago. They can't be too rare.

We recently had to have the driver side door replaced on our '07 Z51. The repair shop did a fantastic job, but said there was no way to get reproduction / replacement factory door stickers to bring the car back to its original condition. Does anyone know if these can be ordered from GM and if so what the procedure is? I've attached photos for reference...Thanks in advance

ICOMP

I wanted the one that goes in the glove box because the one that was in there did not list any options (on my '09 Z51 Roadster). I asked the factory to please send me one, no luck. I asked dealer the other day about that and he told me that they are using computers now.....dealer looks up VIN and see's everything there (options). Ya might try the factory, but I didn't have much luck....but, the layoffs were ongoing then as well. Don't know about now.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom