Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wanted 1963-1967 Corvette WTB Want To Buy

Looking for a particular item to buy or trade, use this prefix to post your thread.
S

sethchild

Looking to purchase a 1963-1967 Corvette, not looking for a project, does not have to be numbers matching. Looking for a great driver that I can enjoy without hassle.
Shot me an email with what you got and how much your asking.
Thank you.:happyanim:

Looking to purchase a 1963-1967 Corvette, not looking for a project, does not have to be numbers matching. Looking for a great driver that I can enjoy without hassle.
How much you looking to spend.:beer:beer

1965 Corvette Coupe

Have a very well put together Coupe. Nassau Blue L-79.Two motors. Matching #'s rebuilt to stock motor. Installed,, is a Pro-built street motor(dyno sheets available). Asking $60,000. If interested 315-573-0299. Send email & I'll send you description.
Mike D

67 Corvette Coupe F/S

I have a 1967 Coupe with AC and a 4spd with 327 350 hp numbers matching. Goodwood, Green with Tan interior survivor. if you are interested e-mail me at mikes54vet@aol.com or call me at 317-945-5121

I have what you are looking for.630-461-2935,marshall@marchueq.com

Thank you.:happyanim:[/QUOTE I have what you are looking for. 65 roadster, nassau blue, white top, black interior. 327/350 hp.4 speed, knock off wheels, side mount exhaust. This is an excellent driver, probably what you are looking for. $52,900.00 cell: 630-461-2935, email: marshall@marchueq.com. I can send you pictures.Marshall

The original poster hasn't been on the CAC since he posted this ad on June 23, 2014. I doubt you will get a reply from him. Sounds like a nice car you have though.

Tom

Got your information but right now I have 4 Corvettes and I think that is enough. Enjoy your ride.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom