Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C3's Are Stress Relievers!!!

MRANT212

Corvette
1988 35th ANNIV,1971 BRIDGEHAMPTON BLUE BB COUPE
Ever have a tough time and feel a bit stressed out. The best way to relieve the stress is to take a blast in your Vette!!! The humidity broke a bit today in NJ so I uncovered the 71 this evening popped the T-tops and took a great evening ride. The moon was out and the big block was itching to go ( I jumped on it a bit). Just came back in and covered it up.....I feel much better now!!!!! These cars work better than therapy and Xanax!!!!! :D

Anthony

Of course working on them can be just the opposite!

Of course working on them can be just the opposite!

At least we CAN work on them. :D When I open my hood I can actually recognize a classic engine shape, carburator, distributor, spark pplugs and even can count the major hoses on one hand!! HAHAHAHA Try that on a C5/6. And true indeed, some tasks can be a bit daunting; and finding someone that CAN work on them is getting harder too.

nut

Ever have a tough time and feel a bit stressed out. The best way to relieve the stress is to take a blast in your Vette!!! The humidity broke a bit today in NJ so I uncovered the 71 this evening popped the T-tops and took a great evening ride. The moon was out and the big block was itching to go ( I jumped on it a bit). Just came back in and covered it up.....I feel much better now!!!!! These cars work better than therapy and Xanax!!!!! :D

Anthony

Amen, brother!
:beer

Anthony

You have Xanax !!?? :D
I agree totally !!!! Love to drive the C3 !! :cool

Any Vette is good therapy, My C5 is my daily driver and so far nothing has broken that I couldn't fix. but that being said the C3 has a one book shop manual and the C5 has 4 ;LOL I bought auto-tap in case I needed it and have used it on my Wifes Impala SS twice but its never been hooked up to the Vette.

My C3 has a EFI and I tune it with a laptop the only thing I have with a carb on is a lawnmower and that gives me more problems then the cars. ;)

Dont have Xanax but know a lot of people that do!!! I took my dose of therapy tonight again...another evening ride...gotta love it!

Couldnt agree with you more. Even after all those years and as uncomfortable as she is. Makes me smile every time, almost guaranteed.. :upthumbs

:w
-Stefan

Boy that is so true when I have someting on my mind and want to get rid of the Stress I take mine out for a ride and that seems to allways do the trick. Especially when I get the thumbs up when from other driver...
Thanks I may have to do that today when I get home from work...

Dan

Wish I could say that.....I take mine out and then start thinking about doing a body off, rebuilding trailing arms, sticking in a crate motor and then I get stressed out.....where did I put my Xanax?

A late to this thread cuz I was out relaxing by driving or working on the baby, all is good in the land without micro-chips... (transistors in the HEI don't count)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom