Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Back in the fold

Larry's Yellow Rdstr

Corvette
05 black cpe-Porsche GT3
Last Mar I sold my 2004 coupe at a Porsche dealership locally. Yesterday I drove by the P store and I saw a Corvette resembling my old car. I stopped in and discovered it was, in fact, my old car. Long story short, shes back in my garage!
The lady who purchased my car traded it in on a multi passenger Merc. Car now has a few scratches that will polish out, and she added Borla exhausts.

I'm glad to be back on Corvette Action Center.

LOL!!!! You bought it back? How funny! Hope you got a deal better then the first two owners! ;)

Last Mar I sold my 2004 coupe at a Porsche dealership locally. Yesterday I drove by the P store and I saw a Corvette resembling my old car. I stopped in and discovered it was, in fact, my old car. Long story short, shes back in my garage!
The lady who purchased my car traded it in on a multi passenger Merc. Car now has a few scratches that will polish out, and she added Borla exhausts.

SHE added Borlas.;LOL

Never heard of someone doing that before. Were you having Corvette withdrawals?

Welcome back. :w

Definitely was having withdrawals. After a 30 mile drive today I think I'm gonna be okay. Wonderful cruiser/ freeway car.

Welcome back !!

How many miles did she add to your car.. :)

:w
-Stefan

She changed the tires to matching Goodyear F1s. Looks like the car was driven hard through curves and twisties, as the outside edges of the tires show wear. The way I drive they should be good for another year or so.

Welcome back, Larry. Neat story!
Now, don't do that again! :D

Tammy

Tammy how come you sold your Z06??

Tammy how come you sold your Z06??
I needed the money for a down payment on 100 acres in Kentucky :upthumbs

I will get another vette one day... I'll make a pilgrimage to Bowling Green every time I go visit the land. I'm sure some day the Corvette Gods will smile upon me again ;)

Tammy

Tammy

Hmmm...a Vette as an investment in the future...now THERE'S an angle I haven't used yet!

(rubbing hands gleefully at the thought of what can be gotten with retirement funds - in fifteen flipping years :lou )

I will get another vette one day... I'll make a pilgrimage to Bowling Green every time I go visit the land. I'm sure some day the Corvette Gods will smile upon me again ;)

Tammy

So I take it this means you found some land? What part of Kentucky? Nearest large town

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom