Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dyno

lex luther

Corvette
1992 Polo Green 6 sp.
Has anyone dyno tuned their LT-1? In the quest of more gas mileage and more horsepower, I would be interested in learning what can be done as far as adjustments etc to my 92. Anyone know who does a good job of this in the Houston area?

Hey Lex, I don't know about Houston and Dyno tuning places but as a side note, you probably know that the 92' is an OBD1 style computer and any tuning needs to be done via chip burning. This may limit your area of search since newer model C4's have programmable ECM's. I have a feeling however that you know this since you have forced air induction. This mod most likely required buring a new chip. Good luck in your quest.

Look at a black box that allows you to program map with a pc. The company is called Perfect Power. I would suggest you get a dearler to install this. It patches into the existing system. I have one and it works fine.

Look at a black box that allows you to program map with a pc. The company is called Perfect Power. I would suggest you get a dearler to install this. It patches into the existing system. I have one and it works fine.

Thanks for the information. I have not heard of this before and will look them up.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom