Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

25 years old today. . .

craig32

Corvette
1981 repainted black coupe
Hey fellow L81ers,
According to my build sheet, the car pictured in the upper left of this post turns 25 today! Yes, one of the last of the first run at Bowling Green, it is over a full year newer than Bill and Gail's. It's not the same 2 tone red it left the factory with (like JU's) or in the great shape Bill or Tim or Bud's is, but it's paid for and it didn't break me in the process! I'm gonna go down to the garage now and have a beer with it, just wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks to all you who have helped me along the way, and the likes of John Z. and Vettehead Mikey with great insights on my other project, which is purring nicely now too. Thanks also to Bud and Eric for providing classy apparel to wear while I have it out. Tomorrow our club travels to a 'Quaker Steak and Lube' apparently a chain of car themed restaurants. Never been there before, but I heard it's quite a place to see. Take care everybody, and thanks again!

Craig

Hey fellow L81ers,
According to my build sheet, the car pictured in the upper left of this post turns 25 today! Yes, one of the last of the first run at Bowling Green, it is over a full year newer than Bill and Gail's. It's not the same 2 tone red it left the factory with (like JU's) or in the great shape Bill or Tim or Bud's is, but it's paid for and it didn't break me in the process! I'm gonna go down to the garage now and have a beer with it, just wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks to all you who have helped me along the way, and the likes of John Z. and Vettehead Mikey with great insights on my other project, which is purring nicely now too. Thanks also to Bud and Eric for providing classy apparel to wear while I have it out. Tomorrow our club travels to a 'Quaker Steak and Lube' apparently a chain of car themed restaurants. Never been there before, but I heard it's quite a place to see. Take care everybody, and thanks again!

Craig

Happy Birthday, What part of Pa. do you live in?

Craig,

RARE and I send :birth wishes to BG Black ;) and may there be many more :Steers to come ;)

Bud

Happy Birthday! Just went and checked mine and I'll be celebrating 26 years on Friday the 13th. Think I'll just wait until Saturday to go for a celebration cruise.

IMG%5D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom