Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{Cranking 'em out...} This week's baby ~

*89x2*

Delivered to its new owner today :cool

Callaway Cars said:
Here are some photos of a new SuperNatural 490 that we delivered this morning:
IMG_6963.jpg

IMG_6969.jpg

IMG_6965.jpg

IMG_6964.jpg

IMG_6966.jpg

Here's some info on what's included:
C6SNat090106.jpg

C6SNat090106-1.jpg

The callaway warranty is less than GM's? They should take it up to at least 50,000 miles.

The callaway warranty is less than GM's? They should take it up to at least 50,000 miles.

The paperwork is from the previous run I suspect - Callaway Cars last week announced they matched the 5/100 powertrain warranty to original owners on their cars. This was in response to GM uping the warranty on 2007 models.
Sorry if there was any confusion at all - :beer

BTW, I know of no other perfomance company that offers that kind of backing for their products :cool

Is the VIN on the dash badge to prevent fraud? It seems a little weird, especially since the VIN is larger than the "CALLAWAY SUPERNATURAL" part.

Man, I just can't warm to those engine shots. I mean, the car is probably a blast to drive. But that engine could make 400hp, 490hp, 1,000hp... It just isn't interesting to look at. I realize those composite intakes are better than when they were metal, but man they sure lost their soul in the conversion.

Those DD tips are :cool

What a beautiful car! Unbelieveable.

I saw a unique C6 yesterday. It had a very very unusual hood on it. It had a very wide hood scoop close to the middle of the hood. It looked good. What do you think it was? A Lingenfelter perhaps?

Brangeta,

Any chance it was one of these? They come with a subtle new hood to clear the supercharger :_rock
img_3709.jpg

-Luigi
:cool

What a beautiful car! Unbelieveable.

I saw a unique C6 yesterday. It had a very very unusual hood on it. It had a very wide hood scoop close to the middle of the hood. It looked good. What do you think it was? A Lingenfelter perhaps?

Here are the "other" hoods - Is this what you saw??? :ugh

dscn9379.jpg

-or-

c61_000.jpg

OK, my bad. I missed the "scoop" ;LOL

Still, glad to post a pic of Callaway Supercharged C6

-Luigi

OK.... but I have to work tomorrow so this is my last post for tonight :eyerole

-Luigi

img_3724.jpg

img_3725.jpg

Here are the "other" hoods - Is this what you saw??? :ugh

dscn9379.jpg

-or-

c61_000.jpg
It looked similar to the red one you just posted. I don't believe it had that slightly ridiculous front fascia however. It was hard to tell though, the car was black. :-\

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom