Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Paint chips

Try using Langka. www.langka.com. Stuff actually works!!!! You get matching touchup and blob the paint on it. Wait about a week or so and let the blob dry. Rub Langka on it and it takes down the blob and blends inbto your cars finish. If you search the forums you will find more info on it. I used it on my white C4 and it looks great!!!

Anthony

First time I heard of this Anthony....gonna try it myself...thanks for the tip.

Try using Langka. www.langka.com. Stuff actually works!!!! You get matching touchup and blob the paint on it. Wait about a week or so and let the blob dry. Rub Langka on it and it takes down the blob and blends inbto your cars finish. If you search the forums you will find more info on it. I used it on my white C4 and it looks great!!!

Anthony
Anthony tried the Langka system..worked great. I had a scratch not a chip, on the lower side of the passengers rocker panel...after using the system, unless you lay down on your back to look at it and know its there, you can't see it. Made me happy.:) :)

Thanks for the tip.

Ron
:w

Glad to see that it worked!!! I wish I got paid a commission for everyone that I have mentioned it to!!! Langka should at least grant me some stock options!!! I first used it about 3 years ago on my 88 when my wife accidently scratched it. The car and wife 3 years later are both doing fine!!

Anthony

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom