Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Traded My 04 for a 07 Yesterday

M

midyearvettes

I shouldn`t have ever drove one. But its done and my wife likes it too! Does anyome know how to make the picture bigger? Thanks

I shouldn`t have ever drove one. But its done and my wife likes it too! Does anyome know how to make the picture bigger? Thanks

Congrats on the new car :beer

re: the pic, it oens in a new window when you click the image - Or, you can click and copy the properties with
tags with the data between them - or click the picture of the mountain above and insert the picture properties into it that way.

attachment.php

Congrats on the new car :beer

re: the pic, it oens in a new window when you click the image - Or, you can click and copy the properties with
tags with the data between them - or click the picture of the mountain above and insert the picture properties into it that way.

attachment.php
Thanks! I`m working on it.

Traded My 04 for a 07 Yesterday
Congrats.;)

I owned C2s, C3, C4, and My C6.
But never owned a C5, I hear the C6 is head over heals ahead of the C5.

What do you think? Or its too soon to tell.

Congrats.;)

I owned C2s, C3, C4, and My C6.
But never owned a C5, I hear the C6 is head over heals ahead of the C5.

What do you think? Or its too soon to tell.

I too have owned C1s,C2s,C3sand C4s but never had a C5 until 5 weeks ago. I bought a 2004 low milage from my GM dealer thinking that it was a much better ride than my older ones. I stopped at another GM dealership a week later and drove an 05 and couldn`t beleive the difference. In all fairness to the 04 it did need a new set of tires. they were the originals with 24,000 miles on them but so many other things such as the steering, quietness, the way the seat sets [you no longer feel like you are on the ground] and the aminities:NAV, On Star, Paddle Shift 6 speed, Homelink, amd many other too umerous to list. One problem is I usually drive an Avalanche or My wife Denali and you get use to that ride and I`m not as young as I use to be. I couldn`t get the test drive off my mind so I found a dealer that had what I wanted, called him and told him I was on the way and drove it home. I absolutely Love it! Thanks, Mike

Congrats on the new C6. I know what you mean, once you drive it you have to have it. ENJOY

And in the correct color, too...:upthumbs

Midyearvettes, what fob came with your 07? Did you get the one with the integrated key? My very early 07 came with the 2006 fob, and separate key.

Anyway, congrats on the new machine. I love the thing.....

Fob

Midyearvettes, what fob came with your 07? Did you get the one with the integrated key? My very early 07 came with the 2006 fob, and separate key.

Mine came with a seperate fob and seperate key? My vin is a few numbers off 5000. The dealer received it in August so it was probably made in July. I would have like to have had the intergrated fob/fob/ Thanls, Mike

Thanks

Thanks t all of you for the kind replies and the help. I think I have finally got this picture downpat!

I know what you mean! I own a super 66 350hp. air silver/silver loaded coupe AND an 89 Twin-turbo Callaway, BUT, my recent test drive of the C6 Callaway 560 hp supercharged machine was so impressive!

FOB

When I ordered my 07 in October I specifically asked about the integrated FOB. Salesperson said the integrated FOB was advertised for 07 but never happened. Not sure why.

Dave

When I ordered my 07 in October I specifically asked about the integrated FOB. Salesperson said the integrated FOB was advertised for 07 but never happened. Not sure why.

Dave

Hmmm. OK, that makes me feel better... Vendor problems, maybe? Thanks for the info.

I was looking for a C5 but...

I was looking for a C5. Found a nice one owner, low mileage vert near me. Made the BIG mistake and test drove a 2006 demo at the local dealer.
Now I am totally confused.
Found two leftover 05s'. Still confused.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom