Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Happy Thanksgiving

Same to all of the members..........and drive safe....:beer :w

The same to you and yours. Does everyone feel thankful and why?

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiven.
Len

2330 hours and it's dark. Time to fire up the C and go out and harvest road kill for tommorows feast.

Night time is prime time for road kill and the pickings are an endless bounty this time of year .... coon, possum ... all kinds of stuff in the headlights.

Actually ... may do better with the Volvo and the skinny tires. Those big Goodyears look like more likely to make "hamburger helper".

:)

My wife is a vegetarian,so we're having a 30 pound ball of tofu.It'll be stuffed with bark,twigs and a crust of maple leafs.Makes me wonder what real people like Jane Ann,Tammy and Junk will have today.My vision is Junkie having wild boar stuffed with squirrel and a light sauce of moonshine .Now doesn't that sound better than tofu ?

The same to you and yours. Does everyone feel thankful and why?

Happy Thanksgiving to all! And, yes, I do feel thankful. My husband and I both have good health, are very active, have very full and rewarding lives. Many of our friends are not so fortunate.

I hope everyone is enjoying this day, whatever you're doing and wherever you are.

Elaine

A HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all the Forum members & their families.

Vett Boy, I thought you were having squirrel today, but really tofu is better
for you. Oh, got to go and put that big turkey in the oven, Yummy . :w

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the Corvette Action Center forums. :w

My wife and I are also in good health, our children are through college and life is good. In 2002 I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, I was considered very young but the detection was early. It was a tough year but I'm fully recovered and looking toward the future. :Twist :booty :CAC

Have a great Thanksgiving day and be sure to save some time for a bit of Corvette detailing...:v

bobcolleeniz5.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
I am very thankful for good health, a wonderful family, and the good weather that we'll be having today and this weekend. 60's and 70's! :cool

My wife is a vegetarian,so we're having a 30 pound ball of tofu.It'll be stuffed with bark,twigs and a crust of maple leafs.Makes me wonder what real people like Jane Ann,Tammy and Junk will have today.My vision is Junkie having wild boar stuffed with squirrel and a light sauce of moonshine .Now doesn't that sound better than tofu ?

A light sauce of moonshine! :L Is that a bit like a vodka-cream sauce?

I'll be having whatever Phil's mom is fixing. Turkey, stuffing, lots of pies and desserts, etc, etc., and a nice bottle or 4 of Zinfandel to go with it all :m

I am proud to say that I am 43 years old, and I've managed every year to avoid cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the crowd. heh heh.

Tammy

Best wishes to all on this Thanksgiving Day. Remember our troops in your thoughts and prayers today.
:beer

Bobby G glad to hear you are OK now! Yes I am thankful for everyday I wake up! If its a nice day even better cause I'll take "The Vette" out! PS watch ya wife man....she's a HOTTIE!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'll be leaving in a little bit to head down to Colorado Springs for the big feast with the family. Like Tammy, I have once again avoided having to do the cooking- my chore was to ensure we had enough bottles of wine for the day.

Be safe out on the roads, if you're driving. And remember our military servicefolks who can't be home with their families today.

:w
-Patrick

Happy Thanksgiving to America and all Corvette owners! Really nice late November day here in N. inndeeannnurrr: washed and waxed my beloved C5! Not bad for 23 Nov around here!!! Now to take her out for some fun 'n frolic on the way to dinner.....wheee! DFO :D

Happy Thanksgiving to all from the Oldgeezer in Alaska. Think of our armed forces today. We are here because of them.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom