Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...honey, I shrunk the Corvette -

*89x2*

O.k. so it isn't exactly a Corvette and it isn't anything close to a Callaway however, I thought as we wait in anticipation of the new AeroBody for the C6, we could check out this idea someone had for their "Corvette."

Based upon a Pontiac Fiero, this one is a bit over the top :eek

What do you think?? :confused

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pont...ategoryZ6419QQihZ005QQitemZ150061756329QQrdZ1

8131_3.JPG

81b9_3.JPG

823e_3.JPG

82dc_3.JPG

I think it would look pretty nice without the spoiler and with a smaller cowl on the hood. Kind of like a Corvette in Ferrari 308 proportions.

I think i'll stick with the real thing!!!

Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks it is pretty cool :)

It already has a V8! :)
The heart of this Fiero is its Chevy V8 rebuilt 5.7 liter 2002, bored .030 over, and include a new Edelbrock RPM cam package, stock pistons with new rings, turned crank, stock rods, stock heads with new valves and springs, new bearings, all new gaskets and seals, all new distributor, water pump, alternator, starter, remote oil filter and new belts and hoses. All mechanicals are turn-key. This car runs out 100%
8763_3.JPG

I don't recognize it though. Is it an L98? GM crate engine? Definitely not LT1 or LS1.

It already has a V8! :)

I don't recognize it though. Is it an L98? GM crate engine? Definitely not LT1 or LS1.

Not an L98 - L98 did not use vaccum advance for the timing as that car has. Also that car is carburated and while some early L98's used perimiter bolt valve covers on their iron heads, I doubt there is much "Corvette" under the covers :confused

But hey, if a Rolls Royce can have a Callaway TT Engine ( http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89565 ), so can this car :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom