Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS 66 Coupe,L75,M20,C60,N14,P48 $37.5K

happy2behere

Corvette
67 Roadster Marina Blue/ Bright blue
I am selling my 66 Coupe. Along with the above listed options the car has it's original Leather seat covers, newer door panels and carpet. Rear is 3:36 posi. The wheels are nearly new "bolt on" knock offs (They look the part only safer) with P6000 tires. The car is Trophy Blue with Dark blue Interior.
The car underwent a body on restoration in the mid 90's. It comes with a log book containing over 100 documents, original owners manual, title search, window sticker, a large "billboard" for shows, and documented receipts totaling over $20K. The car originated in FL, moved to IA and lastly to Al. I have now brought it to the North East. The Frame is nice. The Side exh. are Stainless. The car has added dual master cyl. braking system with all new lines, MSD ignition.(has original parts too). Drive anywhere. It does not have the original motor. It has a "CE" replacement block. Most bolt on stuff is correct.
This is no longer a show car, it is a nice driver. the paint has started to crack
in several areas, but it still looks nice. The Chrome is all nice, not show, but no pitting.
The best thing about this car? There are NO oil or any other fluids leaking onto my garage floor from this car (none), the engine etc are tight.
The price is $37.5K. Send me an Email address, and I will send photos.
Please, only if you are seriously interested. Thanks

It is.
As I stated in the other Forum, At the time of sale, this car was the best buy in the East IMHO. I found it hard to believe that, at the price Charles was asking, it was on the market for so long. Are all of the 60's Chevy lovers buying Z28's now? Is the value of C2's leveling off?
I have seen the value of 60's Z28's skyrocket in the past 10 years or so. Back then you could buy a nice 69 Z for $30-$35K, even a nice crossram for $50K. Try to get one now.
There are many rusty old Corvettes up here in NE. I have traveled and looked. I want nothing to do with rust. I have brought this car up here from the South, and would like to sell it to someone who wants a well documented/optioned, rust free DRIVER Corvette.
If I do not sell it, I will drive it (next Spring). Plenty of time to make improvements, because, as we all know, there is always somthing you can do when you are talking about a 40 year old car. Besides, it's fun, and it keeps me active and away from the TV etc. during our long cold Winter.
Thanks for your time, and Happy Trails

please forward pictures to mgwilson@adelphia.net
I am selling my 66 Coupe. Along with the above listed options the car has it's original Leather seat covers, newer door panels and carpet. Rear is 3:36 posi. The wheels are nearly new "bolt on" knock offs (They look the part only safer) with P6000 tires. The car is Trophy Blue with Dark blue Interior.
The car underwent a body on restoration in the mid 90's. It comes with a log book containing over 100 documents, original owners manual, title search, window sticker, a large "billboard" for shows, and documented receipts totaling over $20K. The car originated in FL, moved to IA and lastly to Al. I have now brought it to the North East. The Frame is nice. The Side exh. are Stainless. The car has added dual master cyl. braking system with all new lines, MSD ignition.(has original parts too). Drive anywhere. It does not have the original motor. It has a "CE" replacement block. Most bolt on stuff is correct.
This is no longer a show car, it is a nice driver. the paint has started to crack
in several areas, but it still looks nice. The Chrome is all nice, not show, but no pitting.
The best thing about this car? There are NO oil or any other fluids leaking onto my garage floor from this car (none), the engine etc are tight.

BUMP for you.......wrong color.....but RED is the right color for me.......always looking for a nice midyear......

Herb

Gone with the Winter

Thanks for the bump! I think the car is sold. If not I will post here.
Thanks and drive safe.:)

vette

is the car for sale
mgwilson@adelphia.net

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom