Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2002 yellow conv 3200mil $36500 or best offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fatherlarry

2002 yellow conv 3200mil price $36500 or best offer.
A good frend just had a heard attack and would like to sell his vett. I would like to help him out.
His name is Gray phone # removed Tell him fatherlarry siad to call. He lives near Allentown P.A. If you guys no anyone please help. Nice Vett $36500 or best offer. The vett is mint.
3200mil
Equipment and Accessories
Yellow blacktop
Active Handling
Air Bag
Air Conditioning
AM/FM Stereo Radio
Anti-Lock Brakes
6 speed Transmission
Bose Stereo System
Bucket Seats
Carpeting
CD Player
Chrome Exhuast Tip(s)
Climate Control
Convertible
Cruise Control
Driver Information Center
Driver Side Power Seat
Driver's Side Air Bag
Dual Exhaust
Floor Mats
Fog Lights
Heads Up Display
Inside Trunk Release
Interval Wipers
Keyless Entry
Leather Interior
Map Light
Memory Seat(s)
Passenger Air Bag
Passenger Climate Control
Polished Aluminum Wheels
Power Door Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Passenger Seat
Power Steering
Power Windows
Rear Window Defrost
Self Dimming Mirror
Tachometer
Tilt Steering Wheel
Traction Control
Trip Odometer
Vanity Mirrors Vett is SOLD

a 2002 Vette with 3200 miles on it ....Lets see....3200 miles divided by 5 years equals 640 miles per year. Geeeeez sounds like Gary really enjoyed his ride !!!!!.....It was nice of him to save it for someone else.... I just cant understand the logic of people buying a car and not driving it.

a 2002 Vette with 3200 miles on it ....Lets see....3200 miles divided by 5 years equals 640 miles per year. Geeeeez sounds like Gary really enjoyed his ride !!!!!.....It was nice of him to save it for someone else.... I just cant understand the logic of people buying a car and not driving it.

Some people get enjoyment out of washing, waxing, and cleaning, just as much as other vette owners like yourself enjoy driving them. Maybe he just wanted to have one of the nicest cleanest C5 ZO6's around. Whats wrong with that??;shrug

Some people get enjoyment out of washing, waxing, and cleaning, just as much as other vette owners like yourself enjoy driving them. Maybe he just wanted to have one of the nicest cleanest C5 ZO6's around. Whats wrong with that??;shrug

I love to wash wax and clean mine also...But why bother if no one sees it......Duh !!!!

I love to wash wax and clean mine also...But why bother if no one sees it......Duh !!!!

Maybe he just took it to car shows, maybe hes got a family and can't just drive his vette everywhere etc etc. Anyways why knock him for it? I myself don't drive my vette as much as I like. I have only put 2500 miles on it since I first changed oil this spring.

Maybe he just took it to car shows, maybe hes got a family and can't just drive his vette everywhere etc etc. Anyways why knock him for it? I myself don't drive my vette as much as I like. I have only put 2500 miles on it since I first changed oil this spring.

DOUBLE DUH !!!

What logic don't you understand the man just had a heard attack at 64 years old he bought the vett in March 2006. (Grow up)

The man is selling his car because he had a heart attack. You kick him when he's down. It was his privilege (like yours) to drive his vehicle as much/less then he wanted to. Shame on you.

Regardless of the reasons why the car hasn't been driven a whole lot up to know, the fact is that the current owner, FatherLarry's friend, is no longer able to operate it. Now, the challenge is help this Corvette find a good home for someone who will want to drive it and enjoy it. Let's try to keep that focus.

-Patrick

What logic don't you understand the man just had a heard attack at 64 years old he bought the vett in March 2006. (Grow up)

I would/could understand (at least) if he put the 3200 miles on it since March 2006 and up to his heart attack.....but not 3200 miles TOTAL on a 2002 corvette. Which means that he did'nt drive that much since he bought it in March which eight months....and that makes it worse. That is the logic I don't understand.

I'm 63 years old myself and have 17,000 miles on my 2004 coupe....I could have a heart attack next year when I'm 64 and die !!!

I don't want ..."Geeez I wished I had of driven my Corvette more" on my tombstone.

Hey Honey, Christmas is very close and you and the grandson both have one...

PA230575.jpg

If I only could...

Good luck on the sale, I'm sure it will find a good home.

Hecox

A fellow member is trying to assist a friend in selling his car for medical reasons.

It would be great if you would delete any post you or anybody else made on this topic that doesn't assist the in the sale of the car.

A place to debate how to use the car should be done elsewhere

Thanks Larry

A fellow member is trying to assist a friend in selling his car for medical reasons.

It would be great if you would delete any post you or anybody else made on this topic that doesn't assist the in the sale of the car.

A place to debate how to use the car should be done elsewhere

Thanks Larry

Hey looking back I did get out of hand with my comments...Let me take this time to say I'm very sorry for my outbursts as they were way out of line.....Get well soon Gary and I hope in the end you don't have to sell your vette.

I would/could understand (at least) if he put the 3200 miles on it since March 2006 and up to his heart attack.....but not 3200 miles TOTAL on a 2002 corvette. Which means that he did'nt drive that much since he bought it in March which eight months....and that makes it worse. That is the logic I don't understand.

I'm 63 years old myself and have 17,000 miles on my 2004 coupe....I could have a heart attack next year when I'm 64 and die !!!

I don't want ..."Geeez I wished I had of driven my Corvette more" on my tombstone.
Maybe you need to open your mind and hart.

The vett is SOLD.$36000.The person said it's the best 2002 conv for the money. Thanks some of you guys.

HART ??? .....
Edit: Insulting post removed by moderator

On person you need to apology to not me.
Obvious you need some Rosarys and help.
And may GOD be with you to my frend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom