Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member Ohio

1FASVET

Corvette
2007 Z06 Atomic Orange
I just joined CAC. I have fulfilled one of my dreams. I ordered a 2006 Z06 and waited a year and no results. Pushed the dealer and called the museum and talked with Gary, he told me to sign up and pay fot the VIP buyers tour. TWO weeks later I got a call that my 2007 Z06 was scheduled in two weeks. I did it all VIP buyers tour and museum delivery. I am the proud owner of a Atomic Orange 2007 Z06. This car is 1FASVET. One wild ride. Fred

WOW!
12.gif

Welcome to the CAC and congrats on your new Z06 and Museum delivery, Fred! Sounds as if you got your Christmas early! ;) Post pix when you can - we love them and I'm sure everyone would really love to see pix of a 2007 Atomic Orange Z06!

:w Jane Ann

Welcome:w
The BEST things in life are well worth waiting for!:cool

Welcome to CAC!!!:CAC hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!

Sounds like an awesome Corvette. Well worth waiting for.

Welcome to the CAC.:w

Tom

Fantastic! Beautiful car. I don't know if there were any changes between 2006 and 2007, but you have to figure there were a few tweaks- so I would prefer a 2007 (if I had a choice :L).

Congratulations, and welcome to the CAC.

Tammy

Welcome to CAC Fred.

All I can say is AWSOME!

The right color also...

Hecox

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER and congratulations on the new Vette, it looks awesome.

Bill

Glad to have you with us here at the CAC! The new ZO6 sounds great...love that color!:)

Elaine

:upthumbs Very very good looking!!!Ohio;I am in Harrison Ohio and you are?By the way welcome to the CAC a great place to be.

I be in the football Hall of Fame City or very close by. Canton, OH an Thanks, Fred
:upthumbs Very very good looking!!!Ohio;I am in Harrison Ohio and you are?By the way welcome to the CAC a great place to be.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom