Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What a Nice Cruise around town

Hotwing

Corvette
2004 Torch Red Coupe
There is nothing any better looking than a sparking clean shinny Vette at a stop light on a cold clear winter night. Man do you get the looks. :D I love it !!!!

I agree. Down here in the south we get lots of good winter days to take the vette out. Even when its cold I put the top down and put on a big coat. I don't think I have ever taken mine out and not gotten at least one wave or horn blowing or someone making a comment about my vette.

I agree. Down here in the south we get lots of good winter days to take the vette out. Even when its cold I put the top down and put on a big coat. I don't think I have ever taken mine out and not gotten at least one wave or horn blowing or someone making a comment about my vette.

Yeah about ten thousand years ago back in 1969 when I was a young air-head in my twenties...I had a new yellow 69 Vette vert with side pipes. I used to dress up warm, put on the heater, put the top down, and drive up and down the Baltimore Beltway in the SNOW ......The only time the snow came in the car was when you stopped...Ahhhh to be young and foolish again:D

1966, I had a 63 Corvair Spyder (Bill Thomas motor/real wire wheels/Lucas driving lamps ... and it would beat the early 911's). Coming into Stowe Vermont in a major storm, we took the skis off the trunk rack and put the top down .... looking cool (stupid) ... high school kids.

but ...

Nobody home ... the locals aren't dumb enough to go out in storm like that.

:duh

Sometimes our imaginations evoke memories and personal experiences better than photos.

You do realize that this thread is worthless without pictures?:L

Okay, okay, okay. ;)

2gxft5h.jpg

Yeah, it's incredible how much better looking I am when I'm sitting in my Vette.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom