Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

59 radiator support

jose

Corvette
onefine59
Hi all
Has anybody got a picture of the radiator support frame for the 59 Vette, my frame is so rusted away I cant seem to see what pieces I have to fabricate for it on the bottom section.

Thank you Jose:

jose:

I have a couple of pictures of a 59 core support that I can emil to you; however they do not show much detail. Do you have an Assembly Manual (AIM)? There are some pictures in the AIM that illustrate much better how the sheet metal on the bottom of the support is formed. Email me and I will send you the pictures and also a scan of the AIM pictures.

Are you a member of the South Australia Corvette Club? If so, tell A.J. and the gang "Hello" from Charles & Carol.

Charles

radiator support for 59

Thank you Charles, yes I am a member of the club in Adelaide and will say hello to the gang and AJ.
I dont get to many Meets since I work a lot of night shifts but will try to get the message through.
Thanks again. Jose

jose.morant@unisa.edu.au

I can take a few pictures through the grille opening if that would help. There's no grille in the way so you can see what the front of the support is supposed to look like.

yb.dll

Courtesy Corvette Central :)

That's a better picture than I would get through the grille opening.

Thanks Corvette Central that a top photo and a nice support panel at that.
I will try and repair mine but IF I dont succeed Ill call you for a replacement.
Thanks Guys for your help.

Jose :D

Thanks Corvette Central that a top photo and a nice support panel at that.
I will try and repair mine but IF I dont succeed Ill call you for a replacement.
Thanks Guys for your help.

Jose :D

Hi Jose,
I'm not Corvette Central ( but I spent enough cash there to feel like I am :) )
I just grabbed the link to their photo of the radiator support for you.

Thank you Charles, yes I am a member of the club in Adelaide and will say hello to the gang and AJ.
I dont get to many Meets since I work a lot of night shifts but will try to get the message through.
Thanks again. Jose

jose.morant@unisa.edu.au

Hi Jose,

Do we have you on the '59 Registry?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom