Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A Mustang Wagon

Ripp 73

Corvette
1973 L82 Blue Coupe
Oh how I cannot resist to post this. Just found this article on the Cnn.com website about the possibility of a four door mustang. Glad to see we are not the only ones that have some complaints with the automaker at times. We talk about the V6 corvette as being a bad idea (or good to some). I'd love to read some comments on a mustang forum to see how they feel about this one.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/AUTOS/12/14/mustang_wagons/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

mustang_wagon_v2.03.jpg

:rotfl

You wouldn't be rolling around laughing if someone took Sweet ole' 67 Heaven and turned it into a four door station wagon would you? Well, I guess it would look just as silly. Someone really is on something now at the Ford Mustang devision aren't they?

Sporty Wagons

You guys remember the Vette wagon conversions from the '70's, right? They looked pretty cool, actually.

Ford is desperate for sales and will whore out to get anything they can.
You know that shelby cobra mustang actually weighs 3,900 lbs? And the ragtop pig comes in at an even 4,000 lbs! There's 4-wheel drive luxury cars lighter than that!

As for a V6 Vette, one word: NO.

>>>>>

I always thought of the Mustang as nothing more than a "sporty" family car. This takes it to a new level. Does it come with a compartment to put used diapers in???

I always thought of the Mustang as nothing more than a "sporty" family car. This takes it to a new level. Does it come with a compartment to put used diapers in???

Maybe it will have fold down tail gate which can be used as the diaper changing station when the weather is nice?:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom