Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Photos: IMSA GTO WIDEBODY @ NCM

Very cool!

How about a background/history of this car and it's owner or driver?

David Rhodes IMSA Historic Racer

Very cool!

How about a background/history of this car and it's owner or driver?

David Rhodes has written a short article on the car and submitted it to one of the Corvette magazines (Iforget which one). It will undoubtedly be printed in the near future. In the meantime, I don't think he will be posting the full story, at least until it appears in print....that would be standard protocol.

I'll contact David and let him know that some interest was expressed and that he should be considering how to release the full story. It's a rather interesting story, from a family perspective.

Wayne Ellwood

David Rhodes has written a short article on the car and submitted it to one of the Corvette magazines (Iforget which one). It will undoubtedly be printed in the near future. In the meantime, I don't think he will be posting the full story, at least until it appears in print....that would be standard protocol.

I'll contact David and let him know that some interest was expressed and that he should be considering how to release the full story. It's a rather interesting story, from a family perspective.

Wayne Ellwood
Welcome aboard, Wayne! We appreciate your assistance with this!

-Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom