Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wow, what a car!

2002fb

Corvette
2007 Black on Black z-51 coupe
Finally picked up the Vette today and the car is incredible. Only put 100 miles on it, but the car is well engineered and put together, especially for the price. I have owned and driven musclecars ( fbodies ) all my life and the difference is night and day. Amazing car and I can't wait to drive it tomorrow.:D

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

I couldn't sleep the first night. I had to keep going into the garage just to look. :) Nice color by the way.....

DAMN!
Congrats!

Hey 2002fb, Great looking ride! Enjoy all the fun miles you put on it!

Finally picked up the Vette today and the car is incredible. Only put 100 miles on it, but the car is well engineered and put together, especially for the price. I have owned and driven musclecars ( fbodies ) all my life and the difference is night and day. Amazing car and I can't wait to drive it tomorrow.:D

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg
You are gonna need lots of Turtle Wax for this one...black is constantly dirty..very difficult to keep clean.

True, black is tough but well worth the effort. It is hands down the best color when clean. This is my 6th black car and I loved them all.

More fun than humans...

It's a keeper! Enjoy the ride :D . The C5 was great and the C6 is even better.

It's been a warm winter in Wisconsin and I've had the vette out every chance I get. Unfortunately, the snow finally hit us this weekend so I am going thru withdrawels. Maybe global warming will settle in again later this week :eyerole .

Both my 1993 Tans Am and 2002 C5 were black. They sure shine up nice.

Dave

True, black is tough but well worth the effort. It is hands down the best color when clean. This is my 6th black car and I loved them all.
Then being your 6th car you must be an expert by now.

I don't know if I'm an expert, but I'm pretty good at what I do, with cars I mean.;)

Multi-tasking is good. I usually am on the computer, watching the tv, and listening to music at the same time. It drives some people nuts.

Multi-tasking is good. I usually am on the computer, watching the tv, and listening to music at the same time. It drives some people nuts.
Me too and I'm on the cell phone at the same time.

New Vette

I see you bought the new off road model. :_rock

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom