Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

She may be hot but don't let her drive your C6

:chuckle Oh well, maybe she sucks a mean pop sickle better then she drives. :crazy

I'm Thinking.......................

That's how she got to drive it in the first place, with some skills "other" than driving. But then again, her finish leaves a lot to be desired and I'd say is nothing short of a disappointment.;)

That's how she got to drive it in the first place, with some skills "other" than driving. But then again, her finish leaves a lot to be desired and I'd say is nothing short of a disappointment.;)
The anticipation of watching the video and knowing there is a crash kept me on the edge of my seat :L Yup, she needs some practice for sure. Good thing she finally remembered the helmet and seat belt lol!

Yup, they say it fogs the brain, been there done that unfortunately. But when it comes to the Vette, you have to draw the line somewhere :L

While I was watching, "What was he thinking?", kept coming to mind. And, then I realized that the real question is, "What is he thinking with?" ;)

You know what they say.."A man will go places with a hard d..... that he wouldn't go with a loaded gun":D

Seriously confused by abc's posts---here and other threads as well.

Why are you posting pictures of a Cadillac and random smilies?

I don't know who needs a foot up their a** more--him or her.

She hasn't lived long enough to be in the driver's seat to begin with--too much car for her (obviously). Pretty stupid subject for a school project.

And how old is he? Please tell me he's not some 40-something in the throes of a mid-life crisis with a cool car and a girl young enough to be his daughter. She's lucky she didn't kill herself. He's lucky that little video wasn't introduced at an inquest before a grand jury.

I don't know who needs a foot up their a** more--him or her.

She hasn't lived long enough to be in the driver's seat to begin with--too much car for her (obviously). Pretty stupid subject for a school project.

And how old is he? Please tell me he's not some 40-something in the throes of a mid-life crisis with a cool car and a girl young enough to be his daughter. She's lucky she didn't kill herself. He's lucky that little video wasn't introduced at an inquest before a grand jury.
:J :chuckle :boogie

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom