Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Welcome New Members!

S

SurfnSun

We have several new members here in the Callaway forum.

Id love to see some b2k pics if youve got them.

Anyone that needs hosting help can send me the pics and I'll put em up for ya. :beer

Pictures

Weather was nice today. I took the Callaways out and shot several pictures. I will try to post some in the next couple of days. I need to figure out how. Any advice? Thanks

Weather was nice today. I took the Callaways out and shot several pictures. I will try to post some in the next couple of days. I need to figure out how. Any advice? Thanks

If each image is ~ 120kb in size (jpg), you can add them as attachments to the post you make - It is very easy to do, just click the file they are in on your pc, and they will upload.
If you need help, I can find the how-to's on it.:beer

If you get hung up email them to me and I'll handle it for you. :beer

Thanks XLR8

Here is a site tutoral that may help here, or in the future :upthumbs

If you've wanted to upload photos from your computer into your posts and you aren't familiar with the process, this thread should be able to guide you through it.

First, it may be necessary to resize your photos so that they are within the size restriction. The maximum file size for photo attachments is 122 kb. If you need help resizing your photos, check out this thread here.

If your photos are within the limit, then you can upload them by following these steps.

Step 1 - Reply to a thread or start a New Thread. When the box opens, scroll down to the "Attach Files" section and click on "Manage Attachments".

Step1_ManageAttachments_Section_Mag.jpg

This will open a Browser window to allow you to search your computer harddrive for the photo you wish to upload.

Step2_ManageAttachments_Popup_Windo.jpg

When you click on the Browse button, it will open a new window from which you can select the file to be uploaded.

Step3_ManageAttachments_Browsing_to.jpg

If the file is greater than the size limit, you'll recieve an error message.

You'll have to pause and edit your photo to decrease it to the 122 kb file size.

Step4A_ManageAttachments_File_Size_.jpg

If your photo is uploaded successfully, you'll see it appear as an Attachment file in the lower left corner of the browser window.

Right-click on the File name and select Copy Shortcut in the dropdown menu as shown.

Step5_2_ManageAttachments_Copy_Shor.jpg

Close the browser window.

Step6_2_ManageAttachments_Close_Win.jpg

Select the Insert Image icon in the Reply window.

Step7_2_ManageAttachments_Insert_Im.jpg

Right-click on the address bar in the pop-up window and select Paste from the dropdown menu.

Once the image URL appears in the window, click OK.

Step8_2_ManageAttachments_Attachmen.jpg

The pop-up window will close, and your image will appear in the Reply window.

Click on the Submit Reply button and you're done!!

Step9_2_ManageAttachments_Image_Sub.jpg

Your post will reappear, with your full size image contained in it.

NOTE: Thanks go to Evolution1980 for finding a shorter method and thus eliminating several needless steps. And thanks also to the STAFF here on the CAC for their input and advice. :m Thanks y'all!!

Step14_ManageAttachments_Photo_Fini.jpg

You should make a sticky out of that picture tutorial Chris.

And WOW those are some nice cars!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom