Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Aftermarket Seat Heaters

Beobachter

Corvette
2006 Daytona Sunset Orange Roadster 1961 R/W
Let me know about your seat heaters, brand, ease of installation, pricing, effectiveness, hi-lo switch, problems and satisfaction. Tired of being cold and would like some relief.
Send me your thoughts & opinions.
Thanks

Let me know about your seat heaters, brand, ease of installation, pricing, effectiveness, hi-lo switch, problems and satisfaction. Tired of being cold and would like some relief.
Send me your thoughts & opinions.
Thanks

:_rock Me too. I want to install some cool new seat covers to replace my worn GM leather. Have style picked out...just need to install seat warmers while I am at it.

LT:)

I am interested as well. I don't need one, but my wife would like one in the passenger seat.

I don't own, nor have I installed any of these units , but I have information (brochures) from the Check Corporation, who appears to be the major player in this aftermarket product, that I picked up at the SEMA show in Vegas last year.

I'll scan and post them if it'll be any help, or you can go to their website www.SEATHEATER.com..

My plan is to install their seat heater in my 03 coupe, but first, the the wife and I need to make our minds about whether or not we like the C6 enough to buy one! We still love the larger interior of our C5, even though the C6 offers heated seats, navigation system, and some other nice touches....

Let me know....

:beer :beer

This was also my thought. New C6 or redo the C5. The storage factor is major. The power top takes 60% of the space and getting one without is near impossible. C6 has many advantages but traveling in a rag-top with all the luggage makes the wife much happier.

I installed them in Dec 05, purchased my kit from PFYC, $250 shipped to my door. This kit has high and low settings, the switches lit up green for low and orange for high.

Pulling the seats, and removing/replacing upholstery was very straightforward, using information from vettessentials.com.

The whole process took me about 8 hours, including a break for lunch.

This is a shot of the switches installed in the Active Handling plate :

HeatedSeatInstall6.jpg

I installed them in Dec 05, purchased my kit from PFYC, $250 shipped to my door. This kit has high and low settings, the switches lit up green for low and orange for high.

Pulling the seats, and removing/replacing upholstery was very straightforward, using information from vettessentials.com.

The whole process took me about 8 hours, including a break for lunch.

This is a shot of the switches installed in the Active Handling plate :

HeatedSeatInstall6.jpg

I love it...looks like a factory install to me! :beer Now all I need to know is how much beer to buy since this will take me all day?? :chuckle Thanks for the xref to vetteessentials website. I have looked at the procedures for installing new seat covers and seemed straightforward, but tedious. :eek:hnoes

Again...thanks! LT

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom