Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

One measure of success-two Z06's in the Garage

nucferr

Corvette
2006 Z06 Machine Silver
My wife found this pic just recently-It was taken last April after I picked up my 2006 Z. The buyer of my 'old' 2003 Z did not pick up that car for a couple of days...
damn I am lucky

I'd say a greater sign of success is standing between the Corvettes! ;)

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

You don't know the half of it........
When I started just looking at the 2006 Zs knowing I would have to lay out 40K+ after selling my car to get one my wife said....
"go ahead and get it you work hard"...for which I replied.."I love you baby"

ADD: She cannot drive a stick with means the car is all mine

damn I am a lucky guy

my wife said....
"go ahead and get it you work hard"...for which I replied.."I love you baby"

I work hard too but when I tell my wife I want another Vette she just laughs. :boogie ;LOL :chuckle :L :rotfl

Enjoy!! :)

Damn I'm Lucky!

I work hard too but when I tell my wife I want another Vette she just laughs. :boogie ;LOL :chuckle :L :rotfl

Erik, we must have wives that are related.;help I have my 78 and 99 and most recently a friend offered to sale his Model A to me. My wife has known that I have wanted a Model A for almost my lifetime. My Dad had a 29 Model A roadster in 29 when he was 17. He got me into cars. The wife did not raise cane over my wanting the Model A sedan...yes, I was surprised as well. :duh Now I am not sure about another Corvette had it been another Corvette. I have a 59 Mercedes 219 sitting in the back yard which is a project car that is waiting to start on. At one time I had the Mercedes, the 78, a 98 and a 99 sitting here in the driveway and she was the one who turned me on to the 99 (it was an 18,800 mile car and the price was right when I got it -now has 27K on it)(I knew the 98 had to go-two C5s was about one C5 too much) LOL.
Bill:upthumbs

Know the feeling....she drives the '06 every day......when I mention body off for the '68 she just laughs.....

For some reason I think I'm getting a pool instead of a body off......

And yes I feel very lucky to have 2 in the garage.....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom