Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Congrats Noah!

Corvette
1981 Dark Blue Metallic, 2003 AE coupe
Good job Noah! Second place in the 72-89 open class last Saturday. Overall, three L81's went home with trophies in the class.

:upthumbs :upthumbs :beer:beer

COOL!!!!!!

Nice Job Noah :upthumbs and the other 2 L81's :D

Yea that's right we be bad, we be bad :beer :Steer

Thanks for letting us know Mike :cool

Bud

a little red-faced.

Yea that's right we be bad, we be bad

The part I didn't mention is the two other L81's didn't finish ahead of the VW vert in the photo next to Noah's car. Not angry, just a bit embarrassed.:chuckle It didn't show though.

Sweet bro...enjoy it..remember all my car shows I was in with my 64 Thunderbird..had lots of fun...keep it going! Joe!

TOTAL BODY SCULPTURE

The part I didn't mention is the two other L81's didn't finish ahead of the VW vert in the photo next to Noah's car. Not angry, just a bit embarrassed.:chuckle It didn't show though.

Hello, just to comment , at every car show event the judges HAVE to let other cars win because it would not be fair , but we all know that 68-82 Corvettes are a work of art , total body sculpure if you will , maybe some not so fast due to stock horsepower , but we sure look hot rolling down the freeway , just like a hot chick on a beach , total body sculpture ! :BOW

Thanks Guy's

Good job Noah! Second place in the 72-89 open class last Saturday. Overall, three L81's went home with trophies in the class.

They were all awsome cars and all deserved to win, but there are still those that have a hard time voting strictly Corvette, Thanks for the nice comments Mike see you at the next one:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom