Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Small Parts/accessories

A

A1990

I have looked through the Callaway store and of course most of the items are for C5's or C6's. I know the AeroBody package is available since I purchased one. You don't see this item in the catalog at all. Are there other C4 items available that aren't listed? Is there a source to see which items those might be? I am thinking specifically about a shifter knob. TIA

You should probably call or email Callaway and ask them what else they have. I was sent a list of items still available for Camaros that aren't on their online store several months ago, so I'm sure there are some extra items for Corvettes too.

Being that I see the shift knob availble in all 3 colors for F-Body cars I would think that they are also available for the C4, probably even the same part number. Call them.

BTW, I see 224 CTTC (Callaway Twin Turbo Corvette) parts, 60 C5 parts, and 34 C6 parts on their online store.

-Luigi
:cool

I have looked through the Callaway store and of course most of the items are for C5's or C6's. I know the AeroBody package is available since I purchased one. You don't see this item in the catalog at all. Are there other C4 items available that aren't listed? Is there a source to see which items those might be? I am thinking specifically about a shifter knob. TIA

Shift knob is avail, or at least was the last time I asked.

Give Joanne or Mike Vendetto a call on Monday :beer

Shift knob is avail, or at least was the last time I asked.

Give Joanne or Mike Vendetto a call on Monday :beer

Thanks, I will do that!
Chris, is there a way to find out what else I am "missing"? Meaning what is available but not listed???

Thanks, I will do that!
Chris, is there a way to find out what else I am "missing"? Meaning what is available but not listed???
email them, they will send you a price list.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom