Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Saturday Night Fights

Cor83883

Corvette
1991 Callaway Roadster
Sometimes ya just gotta blow out the cobwebs, a 91 ZR1 and a 91 B2K lining up. 13.659 @ 109.34 vs 13.558 @ 109.31...the Callaway with a rookie driver took it.

Oh boy!... ;LOL

I can see the temps heating up already.... The NCM event is going to be an interesting event.

-Luigi
:cool

I blew out the cobwebs on my black Callaway TT over the weekend. While there were no ZR1's around to dust off, I did beat my shadow time and time again :lou

These are amazing cars! :upthumbs

Cor83883
Another member from the Boise area!
Are you going to VetteFest?

Sometimes ya just gotta blow out the cobwebs, a 91 ZR1 and a 91 B2K lining up. 13.659 @ 109.34 vs 13.558 @ 109.31...the Callaway with a rookie driver took it.

Where is the Video? Hopefully we will see some at Bowling Green Wednesday at the track.:beer

Whoops, I guess I duped this: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94847

Heheh, sounds like you lined up three times with the Z but only mentioned the once! :W :)

ZR1-CallawayStrip.jpg

Edit, your car looks like a coupe in the picture, does it have a hardtop (your profile says it's a convertible)?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom