Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My New Game

3rd Chance

Corvette
2005 DSOM Coupe
Picture this. Husband by my side in the passenger seat, we're driving down a local (practically deserted) highway and, he says, "Why are you slowing down?" I reply, "There's something coming up on us in the hammer lane that we need to greet". :upthumbs Snickering, he says to me, "Oh, not again, you know what's gonna happen".:ugh

Down goes my driver's window, as I prepare my left hand for a salutation...
:) :)
And then...:mad

My hubby laughs at me :rotfl as a Black '05 cruises past us, without so much as a glance. ;shrug HER vanity tag rhymed nicely with something I won't state here.
;squint:
This was only the third time yesterday that we were "dis'd". Whether it be a C5, a C6, or any other Vette we saw, it seems we were, simply, invisible.

So, the Game is...

I'm not going home from a ride, until I get a WAVE. That's the NEW GAME.

We're still out here...:boogie

Don't let it bother you, many people don't know about the wave and could care less. The important thing is what you do!!!!:w :w

:L Take the poor man home!

Here's a wave from Mississippi! :w

3rd Chance, here's your chance to get in on a SE Region cruise with lots of folks who appreciate return waves. Check out this link in the SE section and join us if you can. Click here

vetwave_C5magred.gif
Jane Ann

I think some have a Vett just for some type of transportation and could care less. The rest of us live Corvette. :w

Thanks for renewing my faith!

Thanks, everybody! We're back home and happy to see we got waves from far and wide. I'll check out that SE run...hope we can attend! Have a wonderful Easter Sunday, hope it's Vette weather wherever you are.:w :lou

Am I the only one, or does anyone else have trouble with the wave when it involves C4's? I have to concentrate so long, sometimes they may be by me before I know if it is a C4 or an old Camero or Firebird! :W

I just got a 07 Black on Black Coupe and I drive around looking for people to wave to! I love it! I don't think the excitement will go away! ;)

I just got a 07 Black on Black Coupe and I drive around looking for people to wave to! I love it! I don't think the excitement will go away! ;)

VC -

That's the spirit! Congrats on your new '07!

If you have time, cruise over to the New Member Introductions Forum and post a thread so more of our members can stop by and say hello.

Enjoy the '07 and the forums!
:w Jane Ann

The wave

I like the wave but also like the light blink. I've found that most C6 owners will return or initiate a wave it's the C5 owners that kind of have their noses in the air. Not all, but more than any other model.:cool

3rd Chance-
Don't let it get you down. The day you get a gigantic wave back (or even first) will make up for it all.
Come on and join us for the Tail of the Dragon Cruise. If you decide to go, send me a PM and we might be able to caravan up there.

Tammy

I wave to all the Vette Owners I see. I just can't help myself. So here's a multi :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w to all my fellow Corvette Connoisseurs. :beer

Picture this. Husband by my side in the passenger seat, we're driving down a local (practically deserted) highway and, he says, "Why are you slowing down?" I reply, "There's something coming up on us in the hammer lane that we need to greet". :upthumbs Snickering, he says to me, "Oh, not again, you know what's gonna happen".:ugh

Down goes my driver's window, as I prepare my left hand for a salutation...
:) :)
And then...:mad

My hubby laughs at me :rotfl as a Black '05 cruises past us, without so much as a glance. ;shrug HER vanity tag rhymed nicely with something I won't state here.
;squint:
This was only the third time yesterday that we were "dis'd". Whether it be a C5, a C6, or any other Vette we saw, it seems we were, simply, invisible.

So, the Game is...

I'm not going home from a ride, until I get a WAVE. That's the NEW GAME.

We're still out here...:boogie
Hey, I figured out what the problem is.
You are not being "dis'd". It's the DSOM--they are so stunned by its beauty, they can hardly breathe, let alone wave. They are just trying to drive straight till they catch their breath again.... Forgive them; they will try to wave next time they see you in it!
Gersh

Am I the only one, or does anyone else have trouble with the wave when it involves C4's? I have to concentrate so long, sometimes they may be by me before I know if it is a C4 or an old Camero or Firebird! :W
Don't try so hard--it doesn't matter. You are allowed to wave to people in old Camaros and 'Birds too.

The wave

Just never ever wave to a Chrysler corp. venicle. Especially to a Dodge.:rotfl

I get more waves than not. I also get waves when driving the Camaro -- strangely enough mostly from newer Camaros.

It's all good....

I've had one wave back in the last 8 or so vettes going by. What's going on here-a wave rebellion?

3rd Chance-
Don't let it get you down. The day you get a gigantic wave back (or even first) will make up for it all.
Come on and join us for the Tail of the Dragon Cruise. If you decide to go, send me a PM and we might be able to caravan up there.

Tammy
Sorry I won't be able to make it! Some family obligations...but I'm sitting here, knowing you're out there enjoying yourselves! Maybe I can make it in the fall!!!
Have a safe one. And, post some pics!!!:w

Hey, I figured out what the problem is.
You are not being "dis'd". It's the DSOM--they are so stunned by its beauty, they can hardly breathe, let alone wave. They are just trying to drive straight till they catch their breath again.... Forgive them; they will try to wave next time they see you in it!
Gersh
:beer
I see you have the Z06 DSOM of my dreams...oops, don't tell my Z51! She'll get a little jealous!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom