Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Festival/Parade Vettes

BIG AL

Corvette
2004 Com addition, convertable/INDY Festival Car
I'm new to this Corvette Action Center . I hope I will help me get some info on my latest Vette........She's a 2004 Commeritive Addition Convertible ! I was told that there were ONLY 44 of them. ;shrug they were used specialy for the Indy 500 festivals and Parades. Only 22 Le Mans Blue and 22 White ones
Anybody out there that has one of these? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or any cool information so that can start collection for my paper trail history ?
ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPREACITED !;help

Big Al,

I don't know how many of your special Indy Pace Commemorative Edition convertibles were made...but it's sure a beauty!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center.

Elaine

Have a regular 04 Commemorative Conv. and love it! You have good taste and welcome!:v

Big Al,

Welcome to the CAC. You'll enjoy this forum - the people a friendly and will
always offer you help. Hey they're so nice that they've actually put up with
me for years.

Again welcome,
Remo:cool
spring07.JPG

Objects in the mirrors.....tend to disappear.

Hey they're so nice that they've actually put up with
me for years.

Again welcome,

Remo,

Are you sure of that??!!:D

Elaine

I'm new to this Corvette Action Center . I hope I will help me get some info on my latest Vette........She's a 2004 Commeritive Addition Convertible ! I was told that there were ONLY 44 of them. ;shrug they were used specialy for the Indy 500 festivals and Parades. Only 22 Le Mans Blue and 22 White ones
Anybody out there that has one of these? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or any cool information so that can start collection for my paper trail history ?
ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPREACITED !;help

Hi Big Al!

smilies-42650.png
I agree with Elaine - you have a beautiful Corvette! Hope you'll grace us with more photos of her. :drool:

Enjoy the CAC - lots of great people around here!
:w Jane Ann

Why Have you heard something?;LOL

Hey Big Al,

Get in contact with these people. Indy pace cars are their life.
http://www.pacecarregistry.com/festival.htm

I had contacted the pacecar regustry about a week ago. I have received a responce that they have registered it in thier data banks. Each of the cars used for the Indy was givin a number. I have noticed a "19" hand painted on the rear plate area of my car. I have not received any information or responce from the registry about the number........or who did the flag Stripes?

Big Al,

I don't know how many of your special Indy Pace Commemorative Edition convertibles were made...but it's sure a beauty!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center.

Elaine

I see that u 2 have good taste in color selection LOL

Have a regular 04 Commemorative Conv. and love it! You have good taste and welcome!:v
There nothing regular about a 04 Commemorative Conv, :beer Unless of course if you consider having one of only 2500 or so cars ever made as regular !

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom