Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looks like rain while driving to Bowling Green :(

boostedmaxPSI

Corvette
'92 SNAT435 Yellow aerobody 'vert // 1988 #57 B2K
USTX0676_f.html

Wish I shipped instead of driving...

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USTX0676_f.html

Heck they're made for driving, it won't melt! :D

L8TR - D

Fair enough.

I probably should have said FLASH FLOODS for the next 2-3 days starting today. Not really worried about the rain but I am worried about drowing.;help

Last week we had flash floods in Denton, The city just North of me, and it shut the I35 down do to cars up to their windshields with water on the Interstate.

Not really worried about driving it across country or in the rain as I've already done that :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvobB2kGoLA

FS

It shows a chance of thundershowers Wednesday thru Sunday. Hopefully it will change and be a nice week/weekend.

It shows a chance of thundershowers Wednesday thru Sunday. Hopefully it will change and be a nice week/weekend.
I think the area always has a chance of rain in the forecast - it is the Kentucky way of life :W

There was a bit of rain last week - not a big deal though...

See you all at the show!:w

:drink Bring Bottles....lots of em and we can ship them back with BoostedMaxPSI and jonstr for sale where it doesn't rain

Just keep the turbo's above water and you'll do just fine!

-Luigi
:cool

Just keep the turbo's above water and you'll do just fine!

-Luigi
:cool

I've got a picture of a group Corvette cruise I went on awhile back and we had to cross a deep river of water and a LPE TT 'vette sucked up a bunch of water :(

No real damage happened, thank goodness. This was not the LPE in the picture, just a picture of the water crossing.

enjoy

:W

...this, coming from the land of Texas, where Frank had to explain to me why the guy was watering his foundation :crazy

Remember I use to live in Seattle and when these Texas boys would tell me that had to water their foundation I thought that was nuts... now I know ;squint: .

As for RAIN!?!?!??! WHAT rain? It missed us. We only got a little rain last night and today is actually a nice day.

FS

Well the rain came, and so did the tornados and hail

Effects Of Storm Felt All Over DFW

images_image_347144508
SLIDESHOW: String Of Storms Strikes N. Texas

(CBS 11 News) JOHNSON COUNTY Waves of strong storms moved across Texas for the third straight day Wednesday, knocking out power to at least 300,000 homes and businesses, downing trees and stranding motorists in high waters. One woman died when her car became submerged in southwest Bexar County

lg

xl

Did that storm affect you at all boostedmax? It knocked over a tree in front of my sister's window, but it only rained for a few minutes. It wasn't bad here on top of the hilltop.

Remember I use to live in Seattle and when these Texas boys would tell me that had to water their foundation I thought that was nuts... now I know ;squint: .

As for RAIN!?!?!??! WHAT rain? It missed us. We only got a little rain last night and today is actually a nice day.

FS

Did it rain today??? I think it was about as close to perfect as one could have:w

TEXAS was nasty...

Bowling Green... B E A U T I F U L day today. Perfect day for the cruise we went on. top down and georgous country side.

FS

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom