Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaways at BG

A

A1990

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed meeting you guys in BG. Also for all the help that Chris, Arnold and others gave to me on my journey with my Z.

I also appreciated the efforts to get Reeves to attend. His discussion was one of the things I will remember most about the weekend.

A special thanks goes to Chris for getting me together with Corvette Enthusiast. Look for it on a newsstand in the fall :D

The Callaways are special to me and I hope to have one someday, but for now I will be content with my Callaway wannabe!!

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed meeting you guys in BG. Also for all the help that Chris, Arnold and others gave to me on my journey with my Z.

I also appreciated the efforts to get Reeves to attend. His discussion was one of the things I will remember most about the weekend.

A special thanks goes to Chris for getting me together with Corvette Enthusiast. Look for it on a newsstand in the fall :D

The Callaways are special to me and I hope to have one someday, but for now I will be content with my Callaway wannabe!!

Well, your car might be in Corvette Enthusiast in Fall.

but we had the exclusive pictures already in April / May :upthumbs

you car looks stunning, :drool:

A1990 it was fun talking to you & Mike when you were loading car and afterwards Friday night. meeting some of the ZR-1 guys just helped my desire to have one after the Callaway is done! The car is definately a great looker and has the stance also! Hope you get it home soon. Ike :w

Nice to meet you and Mike. Your car looks great. It's nice to hear positive comments from the ZR1 guys. We all would like to know the final numbers when your get your final tune done. I am glad you made it to Bowling Green. Again a very nice car, I love the AeroBody.:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom