Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Did 82' to 85' fuel pump conversion. BUT !

cinci5

Corvette
1982 Red w/red leather int.
Conversion went sweet getting 15psi after adjusting fuel pressure regulator. While disconnecting front to rear throttle bodies fuel line could not get one fitting loose no matter what. Then Bubba posessed :mad my body and I had to twist off the fuel line to get it off to put in a pressure gauge with line. Now after been exorcised, and Bubba was sent packing, I need to get my hands on a fuel line I tried to make one but the bend to the front throttle body is to sharp for me to bend. Does anyone know where I can get a line bent or buy a pre-made line as I can't seem to find anyone for either.;help

which one do you need? feed, crossover or return?

its the one that comes out of the rear body and goes to the front body both feed from the front.
Here is a picture of the one bubba buggered

I have one with the stripped out remains of the rear throttle body left on the threads. It could be cleaned up to work for your setup.
Which Hamburg are you in? Erie county?

I am near the Buffalo Bill's stadium I would gladly pay you for the tube if possible

I will take it off and get it ready for you.
I guess someone else had the same problem you did on the rear TB, because one of the wrench flats on the fitting is a little buggered up, but I was able to get it off without too much trouble.
The fittings spin free on the tube, but it doesn't look as pretty as yours. A little rust on the tube.
PM me your shipping details, and we'll get it going.

attachment.php

Ouch!

Glad to see someone was willing to part with their own. I hope it works out for you.

FYI- you can purchase a flare kit and make your own. I flare all my own fittings.

Or.... go this route-

NPT to -6AN, Aeroquip socketless hose and barbs. Looks nice too!

attachment.php

Ouch!

Glad to see someone was willing to part with their own. I hope it works out for you.

FYI- you can purchase a flare kit and make your own. I flare all my own fittings.

Or.... go this route-

NPT to -6AN, Aeroquip socketless hose and barbs. Looks nice too!

I have a flare kit and a bender but the radius is to small and to sharp for it to work. Right now using rubber line to get it going

I have a flare kit and a bender but the radius is to small and to sharp for it to work. Right now using rubber line to get it going

Good enough. At least you've got her running. Let us know how it works out though.

If you decide to go the -AN and socketless hose route... I'd be happy to send you four feet of it. I purchased 25' and I will NEVER use all of it!

Check this Link: http://crossfireinjection.net/
I did the same thing you did.... I bought an inline fuel pressure gauge assembly that replaces this stock TB to TB line. The stock line is not made by anyone anywhere and that bend cannot be made even by a good quality bender tool.
This Fuel Pressure Assembly I got from them is too cool; it fits under the stock air cleaner housing, but you can still see the gauge and ALWAYS know what you fuel pressure is!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom