Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hurray , I am now an authorized AC dealer

Corvette
63 Resto Coupe-Red 65 Roadster
I have just been granted dealer status for the heating and air conditioning systems from " Classic Air ".

It has been a long time coming, and now that I have been accepted, I will be able to supply, and support, the many customers who choose to have a vehicle that is not only fun to drive, but is also comfortable during the Summer season.

I am now looking for someone who is planning on attending the Corvette show in Carlisle. The reason is because I need to have a complete system shipped to someone in the US, who could haul the box to the show for me. The dimension is approx 18"x24"x36", and will weight about thirty pounds.

If this is not an inconvenience for you, and it is something we can do, please e-me at the following

robert.pelland@cgocable.ca

Thanks for those of you who will take the time to address my concerns. ;)

Stepinwolf

Bob

if you want to have it shipped to me I'll be glad to bring it to Carlisle for you.

Bob

if you want to have it shipped to me I'll be glad to bring it to Carlisle for you.

Thank you Barry, all that I will need is the complete name and address , where it is to be sent. Thank you for your consideration. I appreciate it more then you can imagine.

regards
Bob

Thanks to the multitude of other Forum members who were planning on getting in touch with me to make the same offer as Barry, but he beat you to it. :D

Stepinwolf

Bob,
email sent.
Glad I can be of help.
see you in Carlisle!!

oh....... do you need the package still in the box it ships in....or can I just SHOW you the package contents at Carlisle as operating as a complete system in my '65 which is in dire need of a good AC system for the summer........ ? ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Barry - swing through NJ with the box. I am sure between Mark, Joe and I - and a few others, we could give the contents a proper 'inspection'.

Steve

Congratulations! Are you a distributor or a full-service (installation, etc.) operation?

Congratulations! Are you a distributor or a full-service (installation, etc.) operation?

They don't make any distinction, as to the degree of service. I can sell the units, install them, but warranty is still covered by the manufacturer.

When I get back from the Corvette show in Carlisle, I will be setting up a system where by I will be able to drop ship them to any potential customer in the US, with a slight discount on the regular suggested retail price.

I will post the information when ever it becomes available, so until then, anyone needing any tech info regarding the installation or use, is invited to contact me directly at my e-mail address that is shown above.

Stepinwolf

Steve,
you and the guys are more than welcome to give the box contents a proper inspection as we install them into my '65....... ;LOL;LOL

Bob,
that sounds like a great arrangement. I'm still looking to put a system in my '65 as you know i've been talking about for 2 years now, I just have to wait for the budget to allow for the expense but when I'm ready now I'll be able to order it thru you. Two nice benefits to that now, I can get a discounted price AND help support a fellow forum member. :upthumbs

Steve,
you and the guys are more than welcome to give the box contents a proper inspection as we install them into my '65....... ;LOL;LOL

Bob,
that sounds like a great arrangement. I'm still looking to put a system in my '65 as you know i've been talking about for 2 years now, I just have to wait for the budget to allow for the expense but when I'm ready now I'll be able to order it thru you. Two nice benefits to that now, I can get a discounted price AND help support a fellow forum member. :upthumbs

You got that right, :beer

Stepinwolf

Congratulations Bob!
They could not have found a better fellow than you.

Jane & I wish you much success with this endeavor.

Take care,
Brian

Congratulations Bob!
They could not have found a better fellow than you.

Jane & I wish you much success with this endeavor.

Take care,
Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your kind words.

Is this the year we will have the pleasure of finally meeting up at the Corvette show in Carlisle. ? ;)

I would have a " Cold Canadian " on ice for you if you did show up. :beer

regards
Bob

yeah Brian, I think you need to make the show this year AND bring Doug down with you, we missed him last year.

Stepinwolf:

Great news on your becoming a dealer for Classic Air. If for any reason Barry can't complete his offer for you I will be glad to step up and help. I can drive up through Maryland on my way to Carlisle if need be.

I will be bringing up that "test" brew for you to enjoy after you place it into your cooler for a little while.

Rich

Stepinwolf:

Great news on your becoming a dealer for Classic Air. If for any reason Barry can't complete his offer for you I will be glad to step up and help. I can drive up through Maryland on my way to Carlisle if need be.

I will be bringing up that "test" brew for you to enjoy after you place it into your cooler for a little while.

Rich

Thanks Rich, I will keep that in mind :D

Stepinwolf

Congratulations and good luck with your new venture, Bob!

-Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom