Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'62 Corvette for Sale

Z

zella62

I've just made a really hard decision and am going to part with my '62 roadster. I've had lower back surgery for a badly blown disc, and becasue of the seat position and the ride, I now find that after about 30 minutes behind the wheel I need an engine hoist and a butt sling to get out of the car.....if I can't drive the heck out of it, I'm not going to keep it for a memorial and watch it rot down !!! Someone else needs to get the same pleasure out of it that I have.

Some info:

Originally a Fuelie car. ALL trim is original to the car and varies from excellent to good+; the paint (Roman Red) has been freshened 4 years ago when the car was rebuilt with a ZZ4 crate motor and a Tremec 5 speed. All bushings, bearings and brakes have been replaced; the front spindles were changed to Fatman with a 2" drop, and the rear was lowered 2" as well; 16" billet wheels and new tires: new black leather interior and carpets; dash pad is original and very good; it has HotRod Air installed; it has both tops....the hardtop is perfect and the softtop has a new cover and has never been up.

There are some minor tweaks needing attention, but the car is SOLID, has a perfect frame under it, and drives out exceptionally well. It has averaged 22 mpg in the 4,000+ miles it's been driven since the rebuild.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I'll have pic's to share via e-mail.

I've just made a really hard decision and am going to part with my '62 roadster. I've had lower back surgery for a badly blown disc, and becasue of the seat position and the ride, I now find that after about 30 minutes behind the wheel I need an engine hoist and a butt sling to get out of the car.....if I can't drive the heck out of it, I'm not going to keep it for a memorial and watch it rot down !!! Someone else needs to get the same pleasure out of it that I have.

Some info:

Originally a Fuelie car. ALL trim is original to the car and varies from excellent to good+; the paint (Roman Red) has been freshened 4 years ago when the car was rebuilt with a ZZ4 crate motor and a Tremec 5 speed. All bushings, bearings and brakes have been replaced; the front spindles were changed to Fatman with a 2" drop, and the rear was lowered 2" as well; 16" billet wheels and new tires: new black leather interior and carpets; dash pad is original and very good; it has HotRod Air installed; it has both tops....the hardtop is perfect and the softtop has a new cover and has never been up.

There are some minor tweaks needing attention, but the car is SOLID, has a perfect frame under it, and drives out exceptionally well. It has averaged 22 mpg in the 4,000+ miles it's been driven since the rebuild.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I'll have pic's to share via e-mail.
Can you give me a ballpark price you want for the car? Vett62@aol.com

I'm interested, please furnish a few pics along with price Thanks
PM me

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom