Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

hey there from ulster county new york

hotshotzny

Corvette
bright red 1984 crossfire
hey everyone just sayin hello from upstate new york...if anyone is ever in the southern ulster county area look for a little town named kerhonkson and find the local pub HOTSHOTZ

hey everyone just sayin hello from upstate new york...if anyone is ever in the southern ulster county area look for a little town named kerhonkson and find the local pub HOTSHOTZ

Hi Bill!
smilies-42650.png

Nice looking Corvette! It looks very much like the 1981 model which belongs to our Administrator Rare81 (aka Yoda aka Bud).

Enjoy the forums!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to CAC!!!
I used to drive thru there all the time when I was hauling propane to thompsonville!!!
hope you enjoy the forums!!!!!!!

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, glad to have you aboard.

Stay in touch,

Bill:w

thanks for the hospitality like i said anytime any one is through my area please look for HOTSHOTZ.... we have a great menu and a comfortable relaxed atmosphere
for those of you who have been inthe are it was once called JJ's but dont for one second think it is what it used to be......

thanks for the hospitality like i said anytime any one is through my area please look for HOTSHOTZ.... we have a great menu and a comfortable relaxed atmosphere
for those of you who have been inthe are it was once called JJ's but dont for one second think it is what it used to be......

The first one is on you :beer

you drive here from indiana and you got a deal!!

You just never know, I will let you know if I am going to be passing through. The second one will be on me :beer

Take care,
Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom