Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

the vararam blues

the water boy

Corvette
2001 coup dark blue
just got a new vararam intake for my 2001 coup. well... there were a few errors in the instructions, but got them worked out . no big deal. the biggest problem is that with the tunnels bolted in place, i cannot get the radiator shroud in, and it is far from going in. every thing is in place. nothing is catching, the rams simply do not alow enough clearance for the shroud. im sure i cant be the only one that has had this happen. any suggestions?

just got a new vararam intake for my 2001 coup. well... there were a few errors in the instructions, but got them worked out . no big deal. the biggest problem is that with the tunnels bolted in place, i cannot get the radiator shroud in, and it is far from going in. every thing is in place. nothing is catching, the rams simply do not alow enough clearance for the shroud. im sure i cant be the only one that has had this happen. any suggestions?

I have had mine in and out several times... sadly you must use some muscle and force it... The shroud will bend enough...

Good Luck,
:beer

Water Boy, I just ordered a vararam and expecting delivery any day now. If you will, what were the errors in the instructions:confused. I saw the installation of this unit out at the Cruise Fest in Colorado, and they seem to put it in very nicely, unless I missed something. I don't like suprises when I am working on something:duh, how big of a muscle do you need to clear the shroud?;shrug Thanks for any information you can give me. Scott:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom