Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Test for member B17Crew

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
Test. Test. Test

:w B17

It seems the name for the image is not recognized by your host site.

I can access your Host and view photo's http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/96LT4_photos/? even using the general unlock key to access your storage, I am unable to view the Banner images ;shrug .... you have some GREAT Photo's ;)

Maybe try changing the name of the images

Bud

Crew... I'm at a loss as to why your photos aren't showing up on the Photobucket site. ;shrugIt must have been an error during uploading.

Do you want to try deleting those in your account and then try to upload again?

Any chance of me emaling the jpgs to someone and having them posted?

I can view the images on the Mac computers I use at different locations, but am unable to see it on PCs.

Thank for any assistance!

B17Crew
:w

Any chance of me emaling the jpgs to someone and having them posted?

I can view the images on the Mac computers I use at different locations, but am unable to see it on PCs.

Thank for any assistance!

B17Crew

Sending you a PM now....;)

JA

Crew... I got kicked offline by a power outage during a thunderstorm earlier when I was trying to figure out how to help you. Since you have opted not to receive PM's it will take some time. I'll get back to you ASAP.

:wJane Ann

Crew... I got kicked offline by a power outage during a thunderstorm earlier when I was trying to figure out how to help you. Since you have opted not to receive PM's it will take some time. I'll get back to you ASAP.

:wJane Ann

Thank you, Jane Ann.

I’m pretty sure I have my PM activated, I'm not sure why I have had trouble with it. It has happend to me in the past.

I appreciate your help! :)

B17Crew

Crew - I've performed a couple of useful tasks in the past several hours - I sent you a PM and I finally connected my computer, monitor and modem to a/an UPS battery backup. :D

Crew - I've performed a couple of useful tasks in the past several hours - I sent you a PM and I finally connected my computer, monitor and modem to a/an UPS battery backup. :D

Wow, you’ve had quite a time with the electricity!

I’ve sent the four banner jpgs to you, please let me know if you need me to do anything to them.

I appreciate all of your help!

B17Crew

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom