Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone know the values of these, or know of any for sale?

thanks for all the info, surprised to read that so many of the neat callaways are in Europe, well that's what a cheap dollar does to us !

thanks for all the info, surprised to read that so many of the neat callaways are in Europe, well that's what a cheap dollar does to us !

They were here before the cheap dollar. ;) Surprices me no additional Callaways are bought and shipped to Europe now the dollar is so low.

Groeten Peter

Isn't the Black "titanic" Speedster still not for sale somewhere? :)

Groeten Peter

No. That car (finally) got sold out of the "auction circuit" and has a new home as of last year. There are currently, no Speedsters officially for sale.

Re: C12's for sale. The yellow one is the only one I know of that is for sale. I have not heard of it selling. If it has, please confirm.
The white one and the silver one, each sold within the past couple of months, with a few selling last year as well. These cars have been in the $115,000 - $165,000 list price range.

Re: LM cars in the United States.
I know of a teal one and red one (1993 cars) There is a purple one (CR1 based 1995) and then the dark blue one (1996).
There is also the LM Bodied SuperSpeedster. As John said, five street cars for the USA. None of these cars are currently for sale.

I hope this information helps - Again, welcome to the Callaway Forum here at the :CAC

How 'bout a little more information from/about you ;shrug

- Chris :beer

No. That car (finally) got sold out of the "auction circuit" and has a new home as of last year. There are currently, no Speedsters officially for sale.

Re: C12's for sale. The yellow one is the only one I know of that is for sale. I have not heard of it selling. If it has, please confirm.
The white one and the silver one, each sold within the past couple of months, with a few selling last year as well. These cars have been in the $115,000 - $165,000 list price range.

Re: LM cars in the United States.
I know of a teal one and red one (1993 cars) There is a purple one (CR1 based 1995) and then the dark blue one (1996).
There is also the LM Bodied SuperSpeedster. As John said, five street cars for the USA. None of these cars are currently for sale.

I hope this information helps - Again, welcome to the Callaway Forum here at the :CAC

Chris, Scott R. told me the yellow C12 was sent to Old Lyme by new owner.

My recollection is that the car was originally an Aero and the LM hood was added and painted by Toni Seiler who now drives one of the Callaway Competition GT3's at his shop in Switzerland.

PICT0003.jpg
Hey Mike, you don't happen to have a picture or two taken of the green convertible C8 from there do you? :confused

Chris, Scott R. told me the yellow C12 was sent to Old Lyme by new owner.

John/ctr2, I heard from the gentleman who represents the yellow Callaway C12, and he said the car is indeed still available.

The details and contact info is listed at the COG Marketplace (ads) :beer

@ CTR2

are you into heavily tuned german sportscars ?

I saw a documentary of them this weekend and I found some cool resemblances with Callaway.

when not then just forget I posted. :)

John/ctr2, I heard from the gentleman who represents the yellow Callaway C12, and he said the car is indeed still available.

The details and contact info is listed at the COG Marketplace (ads) :beer
WITH ENOUGH MONEY; SOMEONE COULD BUY "INKI BLUE".

not familiar with inki blue, please advise

not familiar with inki blue, please advise

Inky Blue is a special "see through" Carbon fiber C12 w/ a blue tint in the laminate.

You can read about in the GALLERY Tab at the Callaway Owners Group website under the past "Callaway of the Month" archives :cool

Again, I hope this information is of benefit to you, please see my comments above about an introduction. Thanks, Chris :beer

thanks for the info, is this car still owned by reeves ?

CTR2,

:upthumbs Welcome to the Callaway Forum at the CAC!!!

As a new member I am glad that you are aware of some of the rare and super-fast Callaways. It appears as if you are in the market.

However, as we are rather protective of these cars, respect their owners and their privacy. Can you tell us a bit about yourself? Please do introduce yourself.

:confused

Many Thanks,

Luigi
:cool

Bran-dude...I have no pics of a C8..sorry

CTR2: might i venture guess that you are familiar with RUF's.....

Too funny....the RUF is mucho sweet....I have been to RUF in Germany several times, they are very much alike. I have great respect for the marque.....RUF 993TT=190mph on the road to Hielbron and Callaway Competition. I miss living in Europe!

I live/work only a few miles away from the RUF dealership in Dallas/Carrollton. It's a pretty nice place. I'm not overly enthusiastic about Porsches, but the RUF CTR and Yellowbird they have there are really neat.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom