Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Check This Out

FX GS

Corvette
Formally Callaway SuperNatural Grand Sport #0001
Just got back from the Camaro Nationals in Carlisle and spotted this at one of the booths where they were selling "Green Filters." I asked the fellow at the stand about it but he knew "nuting.".. The "CALLAWAY" was molded in the rubber frame of the filter

That is the original version of the Honker Filters for Callaway. The Nov. /Dec COTM has a story on how they chose the GREEN Filters. Good find. I am not for sure if they still say CALLAWAY on them and K&N now supplies the company.

Strange find. Definitely too big to be for Camaro applications! :eek

Did you see any cool stuff at Camaro Nationals? Tell me all about it! :D

Strange find. Definitely too big to be for Camaro applications! :eek

Not all of them, heh, heh.............:D

Did you see any cool stuff at Camaro Nationals? Tell me all about it! :D

They had about 600 Camaros on the show field, along with a plethora other GM vehicles in their individual locations, including GTO's, Chevelle's, Nova's, Impala's, etc. covering just about every model and year of production.
Of course, Bumblebee was their along with his convertable sister and they also had the test mule, with all the tape on the body and over 200,000 miles! Many beautiful display Camaros, including many COPO models.

On Saturday I was approached by the editor of GM HIGH TECH magazine and they asked to do a story about my SS! We left the Fairgrounds and went to two different locations where they took countless photos of the car in numerous stances, including engine bay and interior shots. After those sessions we proceeded onto Interstate 81 where they directed me from their truck as they took "action" shots from different angles. Quite exciting. I'll shoot you a note when the issue comes out............

They had about 600 Camaros on the show field, along with a plethora other GM vehicles in their individual locations, including GTO's, Chevelle's, Nova's, Impala's, etc. covering just about every model and year of production.
Of course, Bumblebee was their along with his convertable sister and they also had the test mule, with all the tape on the body and over 200,000 miles! Many beautiful display Camaros, including many COPO models.

On Saturday I was approached by the editor of GM HIGH TECH magazine and they asked to do a story about my SS! We left the Fairgrounds and went to two different locations where they took countless photos of the car in numerous stances, including engine bay and interior shots. After those sessions we proceeded onto Interstate 81 where they directed me from their truck as they took "action" shots from different angles. Quite exciting. I'll shoot you a note when the issue comes out............

Yeah! Let me know when they publish your car! I'll go buy an issue!

I know you're familiar with my 4th Generation Camaro History site, and I never contacted you about it, but I wanted to feature your car in the "famous Camaro show cars" section. When I get more time to start working on the site again, I'll need to get some info and pics from you. :thumb

Did you take any pics at the event? Were any '02 ZL1 or Dick Harrell Camaros there? Any of Jon Moss's crazy creations, like the '93 572 big block ZL-1? (It's black, has a huge carbureted motor, and has the 98+ front end. If I remember correctly, it does 0-60 in under 3 seconds.)

The issue was just published, it's in the January 2009 issue!!

Mark has one of the best Camaros known to man. :D

Good stuff and beautiful car!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom