Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 2009 coup

glennkrick

Corvette
2000 coup 2009 coup
I have a 2009 coup yellow auto z51 with two tone red/blk interior. how do I find out how many were built with this color combination?

I don't think you can tie the exterior paint with the interior as a combination, but I could be wrong.

I think your right, Catbert. The interior color production numbers do not tie to exterior color production numbers. We can make an educated guess though.

Only 439 coupes (5% of production) were built with Velocity Yellow exterior. 277 coupes were built with the black/red interior (3.2% of production). 3.2% of 439 is ~14. If the numbers hold true, then 14 - 15 2009 coupes were built with your color combination glennkrick.

:thumb Jason

I did the same kind of extrapolation with my purple pearl 98 c5. It had a number of unusual options, including factory mags, an option. By the time I finished my extrapolations, I had a 1 of 1.;LOL;LOL;LOL;LOL;LOL

When I saw the title to this thread, I clicked on it expecting to see something along the line of a clandestine operation during 2009. Turns out the OP didn't wanna spend the $250 for a vowel!;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom