Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

06 Z06, how much$?

zagger

Corvette
99 C5 Convertible
I'm looking at a 2006 Z06 black coupe, 6 speed with 5k on the meter. Just wondering if $76k is not to much for it. I think I can have it for $75k out the door but that still seams bit to much for me. What do you guys and galls think a fair price should be?

I lucked out and bought my 06 with 2400 miles for 60k,the guy was upside down and too sell it.

zagger,black is the cheapest color there is. I know the car you're looking at. You can do better. Maybe for 65K...

Price

I'm looking at a 2006 Z06 black coupe, 6 speed with 5k on the meter. Just wondering if $76k is not to much for it. I think I can have it for $75k out the door but that still seams bit to much for me. What do you guys and galls think a fair price should be?
There is 20 2007 Z's on ebay and at best MSRP. Vettes are hard to move in the winter and a used one should be 3-4 K under MSRP. My Orange 2007 Z was $76,500 with Museum delivery. 72 would be tops. Good luck, 1FASVET

Matt Kensith Z06

Seems a little high for a 2006. Ballweg Chevrolet in Middleton WI is selling a used red Z06 that Matt Kenseth bought for his dad. My sales guy called me and said they reduced the price to $67,800, and it either it sells or goes to the wholesaler. I think it has 4500 miles on it. Not sure why the elder Kenseth didn't keep it.

I lucked out and bought my 06 with 2400 miles for 60k,the guy was upside down and too sell it.

Now thats a smokin deal! You had to buy that car at that price.

Where the hell did you find the guy? What was he asking ?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom